River Raptie Flowing Above Danger Level, Govt Issues Flood Warning
With River Raptie in Balrampur district of UP flowing over the danger level, the Centre has issued a warning of "high flood situation."
"River Raptie in Balrampur district of UP is now flowing in high flood situation. At 8 AM today, it was flowing at a level of 104.79 mtrs with a rising trend," said a statement issued by Ministry of Water Resources here.
The river is flowing at 0.17 mtrs above its danger level of 104.62 meters and 0.46 meters below its previous HFL of 105.25 meters recorded on September 11, 2000, it added.
- Burhan Wani's Successor Sabzar Bhat, Killed
- After Rahul, Akhilesh Denied Entry To Saharanpur
- WHO Confirms First Zika Cases From Ahmedabad
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10