River Raptie Flowing Above Danger Level, Govt Issues Flood Warning
With River Raptie in Balrampur district of UP flowing over the danger level, the Centre has issued a warning of "high flood situation."
"River Raptie in Balrampur district of UP is now flowing in high flood situation. At 8 AM today, it was flowing at a level of 104.79 mtrs with a rising trend," said a statement issued by Ministry of Water Resources here.
The river is flowing at 0.17 mtrs above its danger level of 104.62 meters and 0.46 meters below its previous HFL of 105.25 meters recorded on September 11, 2000, it added.
- Yogeshwar's London Games Bronze Upgraded to Silver
- Trump Floats Conspiracy Theory of Huma's Terrorist Links
- Curfew Lifted From Pulwama, Situation in Kashmir Improving
- Three Hurt in Suicide Blast at China's Kyrgyzstan Embassy
- Bengal Assembly Passes Motion Against Centre's 'Discrimination'
- Small Group Holding Majority to Ransom: Parrikar on Kashmir
- Myntra Says It Wasn't Us But #BoycottMyntra Trends
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- 'The Australian' to Take Down Published Scorpene Documents
- About 25 PAAS Members Detained Ahead of PM's Gujarat Visit
- Haji Ali Dargah Management Holds Deliberations Before Moving SC
- BJP Members Protest Over 'Derogatory' Remarks Against Modi
- Maharashtra: Man Held for Raping Minor Girl
- Djokovic Beats Scare, Nadal Eases at Revamped US Open
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED