Raje Says Open Defecation to End in Rajasthan in Two Years
Expressing serious concern over sanitation issue, Rajashtan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje today announced that the state would be free from "open defecation" in next two years.
"In the next two years, we will make the state free from open defecation with support of public and awareness programme and it would give big sigh of relief to women in the state," she said at function in Chittorgarh district.
Bikaner, Churu, Hanumangarh, Ganganagar and Pali districts have made breakthrough in building toilets at home in villages and at public places to stop open defecation to improve the living style of people, she added.
- K.P.S. Gill, Who Killed Terrorism In Punjab, Dies
- K.P.S. Gill: The Man Who Won The Terror Battle In Punjab
- K.P.S. Gill Ruled Indian Hockey With An Iron Fist
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' to release in China
- Angry Over Amit Shah's Comment, Telangana CM Says No Final Decision On Supporting BJP For President Post
- Indian Woman Uzma, Who Was Forced to Marry Pakistani Man, Returns Home, Swaraj Calls Her 'India's Daughter'
- Malayali Man Brings His Pakistani Lover And Her Parents to India With Fake Docs, All Detained in Bengaluru
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10