Raje Says Open Defecation to End in Rajasthan in Two Years
Expressing serious concern over sanitation issue, Rajashtan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje today announced that the state would be free from "open defecation" in next two years.
"In the next two years, we will make the state free from open defecation with support of public and awareness programme and it would give big sigh of relief to women in the state," she said at function in Chittorgarh district.
Bikaner, Churu, Hanumangarh, Ganganagar and Pali districts have made breakthrough in building toilets at home in villages and at public places to stop open defecation to improve the living style of people, she added.
- Outlook's Agony Aunt
- 5 Killed As Aircraft Smashes Into Melbourne Shopping Complex
- Hafiz Saeed A Serious Threat To Nation: Pak's Defence Minister
- CBI Searches Former Chief A.P. Singh's Residence
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- CBI Arrests IRS Officer For Bribery In IPL-Betting Scam
- Cong Promises to Strive for Removal of AFSPA If Voted Back to Power
- Indefinite Bandh Called Off In Nagaland
- At Least 6 Killed, 14 Injured In Suicide Blast Outside Pakistan Court
- Trump Picks Lt Gen McMaster As New National Security Advisor
- BSF Foils Infiltration Bid Along LoC, Militant Killed
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Wary Of Indian Space-Tech, China Plans On Fast-Tracking Its Rocket Launches
- 'He Would Put His Fingers Inside Me, Move My Leg Around': US Gymnasts Accuse Former Team Doctor
- Stockholm-Based Think-Tank Says India Was The World's Largest Arms Importer In The Past Five Years
- Woman Allegedly Raped Near South Delhi's Hauz Khas Village