Politicians Visit Meerut Rape Victim in Hospital
Actress and Congress politician Nagma today slammed the BJP for trying to communalise the Meerut gangrape incident.
After visiting the victim of alleged gangrape and forced conversion today at a hospital here, Nagma said BJP was trying to communalise the incident.
"No political party should be allowed to play dirty tricks to vitiate the communal feelings between the two communities. Criminal doesn't belong to any religion, they should be treated as criminals only," she said.
A group of Hindu Jagran Manch activists had reached the Yashoda Hospital here where the victim is admitted in the morning.
President of UP State Commission for Women, Zarina Usmani also visited the victim late in the evening and assured her family of all possible assistance.
A 20-year-old woman was allegedly abducted, gang-raped and forcibly converted in Kharkhauda area of Meerut district leading to communal tension there.
- Indian Origin Punjabi Bus Driver Burnt to Death in Australia
- SC Dismisses Petition, Says Armed Forces Answerable To Government
- Fifteen Pakistan Rangers Killed In BSF's Retaliatory Fire In The Past Week
- Judges Selection: SC Slams Centre for Bringing Courts to a Grinding Halt
- US Charges 61 People in Multi-Million Dollar Indian Call Center Scam
- Pak Violates Ceasefire Along LoC in Jammu, Rajouri, Kathua, Girl Injured
- Daily Curator: While India Plays Spy-Spy With Pakistan, China Issues Gentle Reminder
- Watch: Donald Trump Pulls Out All The Stops With 'Ab Ki Baar, Trump Sarkar'
- Daily Curator: What Happens In Family May Not Stay So
- Neeraj Pandey's Ouch Takes on the Complexities of a Relationship
- Watch: Svetlana Kuznetsova Snips Her Hair And Bosses The Match
- Daily Curator: After Board Says Tata to Cyrus, Bombay HC May Have a Case to Hear
- India Third in Terror Deaths After ISIS-Boko Haram Areas: SC Told
- War No Option, Pak Should Take Initiative for Peace: Mehbooba
- Pak Army Says No Soldiers Killed in Firing at Border
- DND Flyway onnecting Noida to Delhi to Remain Toll Free: SC
- Swamy Asks PM to Form Multi-Agency SIT to Probe Tatas
- Northern Ireland Rejects Brexit Court Challenge
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED