Politicians Visit Meerut Rape Victim in Hospital
Actress and Congress politician Nagma today slammed the BJP for trying to communalise the Meerut gangrape incident.
After visiting the victim of alleged gangrape and forced conversion today at a hospital here, Nagma said BJP was trying to communalise the incident.
"No political party should be allowed to play dirty tricks to vitiate the communal feelings between the two communities. Criminal doesn't belong to any religion, they should be treated as criminals only," she said.
A group of Hindu Jagran Manch activists had reached the Yashoda Hospital here where the victim is admitted in the morning.
President of UP State Commission for Women, Zarina Usmani also visited the victim late in the evening and assured her family of all possible assistance.
A 20-year-old woman was allegedly abducted, gang-raped and forcibly converted in Kharkhauda area of Meerut district leading to communal tension there.
- Mumbai Is The Richest Indian City With Total Wealth Of USD 820 Billion
- Paytm Offers To Hire Employees Sacked By Rival Companies
- Kim Killing Suspect Thought She Was In A 'Comedy Video'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- DU Professor Injured in Violence Hospitalised
- Fire Breaks Out At The Times Of India Building In New Delhi
- Kerala CM Retracts His Remark Denying Conspiracy in Assault on Actress
- Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Amidst Tiff With Media
- Pakistan Rangers Kill 4, Detain Over 600 Terror Suspects In 200 Search Operations
- Maharashtra: Nearly 350 Students In Custody,18 Others Arrested After Army Recruitment Board Papers Leaked
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Delhi Court Acquits 2 In 2005 Serial Blasts, Sentences Third Accused To 10-Year Jail Term
- Govt Plans Chaupals To Link Weaker Sections To Cashless System
- Modi's Voice Not Of A Roaring Lion, Feebler Than A Mouse, Says Rahul Gandhi
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events