Politicians Visit Meerut Rape Victim in Hospital
Actress and Congress politician Nagma today slammed the BJP for trying to communalise the Meerut gangrape incident.
After visiting the victim of alleged gangrape and forced conversion today at a hospital here, Nagma said BJP was trying to communalise the incident.
"No political party should be allowed to play dirty tricks to vitiate the communal feelings between the two communities. Criminal doesn't belong to any religion, they should be treated as criminals only," she said.
A group of Hindu Jagran Manch activists had reached the Yashoda Hospital here where the victim is admitted in the morning.
President of UP State Commission for Women, Zarina Usmani also visited the victim late in the evening and assured her family of all possible assistance.
A 20-year-old woman was allegedly abducted, gang-raped and forcibly converted in Kharkhauda area of Meerut district leading to communal tension there.
- Congress Derails RS Proceedings Over Private Member Bill on AP
- Supreme Court Allows Abortion of 24-Week Old Foetus
- Two Dead, 17 Wounded at Florida Nightclub Shooting
- SC Notice to Vijay Mallya on Petition of Consortium of Banks
- Sidhu Blasts BJP, Doesn't Say If He Is Joining AAP
- Chinkara Case: Rajasthan High Court Acquits Salman Khan
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Cong Wants Portuguese as Second Language in Goa Schools
- Missing IAF Plane: No Debris or Survivors Found Yet, Says Coast Guard
- Hardline Maoist Group Holds Strike in Nepal
- Bill to Bring Cab Aggregators Like Uber, Ola on Anvil: Govt
- Israeli Woman Rape Case: Police Detain Two for Questioning
- Forest Clearance is Now Granted Within 200 Days: Govt
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED