Police on the Look Out for Attackers of a Girl in TN
Police are on the look out for a yoga teacher of a private school and his associate who allegedly entered the house of a 15-year-old girl and attacked her with a knife when she was alone there at Manamadurai Therku ratha veethi near here, police said today.
Police said the girl sustained injury on the neck in the attack. She was admitted to a government hospital by her parents yesterday and is out of danger.
Abhidharshini, a 10th standard student, was alone in the house as her parents, who were teachers, had gone to attend the Independence day celebrations.
A CCTV camera located just opposite to the house, showed the recordings of two persons including the yoga teacher, coming in a two wheeler and entering the the house wearing helmets.
The recordings also showed them coming out of the house. The recordings had been secured by the police today.
Police said the girl named the yoga teacher for the incidnet but could not speak further.
It was not known immediately whether the girl was attacked for robbing her jewels or to sexually assault her.
- DMK Objects to Jayalalithaa's Portraits
- 'I Am Not Scared Of ABVP', DU Student And Kargil Martyr's Daughter's Facebook Post Goes Viral Sends Strong Message To ABVP
- 'Delhi Police Has Become Agent of BJP'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Censor Board Responsible for Preserving India's Culture: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ramjas Violence: College Forms Panel to Probe Students' Role
- 'Rs 10 Lakh Each Paid To 141 Families Of Manual Scavengers': TN Govt Tells Madras HC
- China's Bad Loans In 2016 Came Up To A Whopping USD 220 Billion
- Donkeys, Pigeons And Even Kasab: Morsels Of Madness From Uttar Pradesh
- DCW Orders Probe into Alleged Attacks on Women by Cops at DU
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Rahul Gandhi Says He Has Information Of PM Modi's Personal Corruption
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events
- Demonetisation Advisers Need Elementary Course In Economics Says Chidambaram
- 52 Killed, Over 100 Injured in Sufi Shrine Blast in Pak's Balochistan