PM Greets People on Occasion of Eid
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today wished people on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr and hoped that the festival strengthens the bond of peace, unity and brotherhood in the country.
"Greetings on Eid-ul-Fitr. May this auspicious day strengthen the bond of peace, unity & brotherhood across our Nation," the Prime Minister said in his message.
Eid-ul-Fitr, which marks the culmination of the fasting month of Ramzan, is being celebrated across the country today.
Ramzan, the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar, is observed as a fasting period by Muslims who abstain from food and water from sunrise to sunset and it culminates in Eid-ul-Fitr celebrations.
- Congress Bastion Amethi Goes To Polls
- Assault on Kerala Actress Scares Me: Deepika
- Nokia Relaunches Iconic 3310 With Colour Display, Web Features
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- 'You Want To Make Universities Laboratories For Separatist Experiments?' Naidu Asks Congress, Left
- Madras High Court Exempts Class Xth Non-Tamil Students From Writing Examination In Tamil
- Banned SIMI Chief And 10 Others Given Life Imprisonment In Sedition Case
- Airtel Removes Roaming Charges on Calls, Data
- Now, BJP MP Pratap Simha Compares Kargil Martyr's Daughter With Dawood Ibrahim
- Political Speeches, Anti-Trump Jibes Dominate Oscars 2017
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Delhi Court Acquits 2 In 2005 Serial Blasts, Sentences Third Accused To 10-Year Jail Term
- Govt Plans Chaupals To Link Weaker Sections To Cashless System
- Modi's Voice Not Of A Roaring Lion, Feebler Than A Mouse, Says Rahul Gandhi
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events