PM Greets People on Occasion of Eid
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today wished people on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr and hoped that the festival strengthens the bond of peace, unity and brotherhood in the country.
"Greetings on Eid-ul-Fitr. May this auspicious day strengthen the bond of peace, unity & brotherhood across our Nation," the Prime Minister said in his message.
Eid-ul-Fitr, which marks the culmination of the fasting month of Ramzan, is being celebrated across the country today.
Ramzan, the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar, is observed as a fasting period by Muslims who abstain from food and water from sunrise to sunset and it culminates in Eid-ul-Fitr celebrations.
FROM OUTLOOKmanmohan singhAn embattled Manmohan Singh fails to give a convincing defence of his government’s actions ...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBOpinionThis month, Narendra Modi completes his first twomore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESPrime Minister Manmohan Singh will undergo a heartmore from WIRES>>>
- Pak Balochistan Province Assembly Resolution Condemns Modi
- Unity, Love Basic Mantras to Address Kashmir Problem: PM
- JNU Rape Case: Varsity Suspends Accused Scholar
- Curfew in Some Parts of Srinagar, Two Towns in South Kashmir
- Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If Sworn In
- Pak: LeJ Terrorists Involved in Lanka Cricket Team Attack Killed
- Myntra Says It Wasn't Us But #BoycottMyntra Trends
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Discussed Kashmir Situation With Sri Sri: Burhan Wani's Father
- Study Constitution Well, President Urges Law Students
- Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa, Gopichand Get BMWs, Sachin Lauds Them
- India Test Fires Scramjet Engine, Joins Elite Club of Nations
- Indonesian Priest Injured in Church Attack
- Turkish Bombardment Kills 20 Civilians in Syria: Monitor
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED