Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10
Petrol price was slashed by Rs 2.16 per litre and diesel by Rs 2.10 per litre, effective from Monday midnight.
Post reduction, petrol will cost Rs 65.32 per litre and diesel will be priced at Rs 54.90 across Delhi, NCR.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) has said that there will be decrease in selling price of petrol and diesel by Rs. 2.16 a litre and Rs. 2.10 per litre respectively- excluding state levies.
"The current level of international product prices of petrol and diesel and rupee-dollar exchange rate warrant decrease in selling price of petrol and diesel, the impact of which is being passed on to the consumers with this price revision," IOCL said in a statement.
It further stated that the movement of prices in the international oil market and rupee-dollar exchange rate shall continue to be monitored closely and developing trends of the market will be reflected in future price changes.
Earlier on April 30, petrol and diesel prices were hiked by Rs. 1.39 and Rs. 1.04 per litre.
- Has 'Bihar Ki Beti' Nominated Only To Lose?: Nitish Kumar
- ISRO's PSLV-C38, With 31 Satellites, Blasts Off From Sriharikota
- At Least 25 Killed, Over 100 Injured In Pakistan Blasts
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Army Rejects Rifles Made in India for 2nd Year in A Row Citing Poor Quality
- Opposition Picks Meira Kumar As Its Presidential Candidate
- ‘Giant Head’ Baby Roona Begum Of Tripura Passes Away Days Before Her Surgery
- JNU Students' Union President, Two Others Suspended From Varsity Panels For 'Misconduct'