Pak Army Kills 32 Militants in North Waziristan
At least 32 militants were killed in the latest air strikes on their hideouts in the ongoing military operation in Pakistan's North Waziristan tribal region, military said today.
Military gunship helicopters shelled three militant hideouts and killed 32 terrorists in Bangidar area of the troubled district, where army launched operation in June to remove al-Qaeda linked rebels.
The air raids also destroyed 23 vehicles and ammunition depot.
More than 600 militants have been killed by the army in the operation.
FROM OUTLOOKPakistanThe madrassahs, flocked by students, are the training ground—for Islamic learning and militancy...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBFOR THE RECORDAll of us at Berkeley are devastated by the loss omore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESHTML clipboard With only "half-hearted" measuremore from WIRES>>>
- Congress Derails RS Proceedings Over Private Member Bill on AP
- Supreme Court Allows Abortion of 24-Week Old Foetus
- Two Killed, 17 Injured in Florida Nightclub Shooting Rampage
- SC Notice to Vijay Mallya on Petition of Consortium of Banks
- Sidhu Blasts BJP, Doesn't Say If He Is Joining AAP
- Chinkara Case: Rajasthan High Court Acquits Salman Khan
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Transport Employees Launch Indefinite Strike in Karnataka
- Army Arrests Wanted Terrorist in Assam
- UNSC Mandates Must Recognise Ground Realities: India
- Srinagar-Muzaffarabad Bus Service Resumes
- BJD Launches Stir Against Chhattishgarh's Projects in Mahanadi
- HC Sentences Seven to Life Imprisonment in a Post-Godhra Riot Case
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED