One Union Minister to Visit BJP Office Everyday
In a bid to improve coordination between the party and the government, at least one Union Minister will be available at the BJP headquarters everyday starting Wednesday to hear grievances and suggestions from partymen.
Each Minister will have to visit the party office once a month to ensure better governance, the party has decided.
Union Minister of State for Heavy Industries P Radha Krishnan will start this series of minister's visits to the party office from July 30 between 4 to 6 PM.
The move, initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his meeting with party leaders here on July 2, is aimed at not only ensuring better government-party coordination but also getting feedback from partymen visiting the party office from all over the country.
A minister has to be made available once every day to meet partymen and redress their grievances, as part of the series of ministers visiting the party headquarters once every month.
On Thursday, Minister of State for Food Processing Sanjeev Kumar Balyan will be at the party headquarters while Minister of State for Commerce and Industry, Finance and Corporate Affairs Nirmala Sitharaman will be there during the same time on Friday.
All Ministers have also been asked to visit the party offices in states when they go there.
- ED Issues Fresh Summons to Zakir Naik in Money Laundering Case
- Assault on Kerala Actress Scares Me: Deepika
- Nokia Relaunches Iconic 3310 With Colour Display, Web Features
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Political Speeches, Anti-Trump Jibes Dominate Oscars 2017
- Would Have Been Better Had BJP Given Tickets To Muslims In Uttar Pradesh, Says Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
- DU Girl Gurmehar Kaur Moves DCW Over 'Rape' Threats From ABVP Members
- ONGC May Acquire India's 3rd Largest Fuel Retailer HPCL For A Whopping Rs 44,000 Crore
- At Least 20 Children Injured After School Bus Overturns In Kanpur
- Commission Says Counterfeiters And Hackers Cost The US Close To 600 Billion A Year
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Delhi Court Acquits 2 In 2005 Serial Blasts, Sentences Third Accused To 10-Year Jail Term
- Govt Plans Chaupals To Link Weaker Sections To Cashless System
- Modi's Voice Not Of A Roaring Lion, Feebler Than A Mouse, Says Rahul Gandhi
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events