On Eid, Salman Pledges to Help 100 Kids With Heart Ailment
Superstar Salman Khan is celebrating Eid today by announcing plans to help treat 100 children with heart condition through his charity organisation.
The Dabangg star said that his charity organisation Being Human will get 100 of his young fans treated, who are suffering from any heart ailment.
"If any kids (sic) on Facebook or twitter who has a heart condition and can't afford to get it treated, BH (Being Human) will get 100 genuine patients treated," Salman tweeted, adding that people should not fool him to get money.
If any kids on F B ya twitter who has a heart condition n can't afford to get it treated, B H vil get 100 genuine patients treated.— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) July 29, 2014
"lekin bevakoof nahi banane ka ( but don't fool me). So twitter, FB par bata dena (write it on Twitter, Facebook), the digital, BH team vil take care of it. Thank (sic)," the 48-year-old actor added.
lekin bevakoof nahi banane ka. Samjhe kya? So twitter, FB par bata dena, the digital, BH team vil take care of it . Thank u .
- Encounter In Assam Was Fake, Says Top CRPF Officer
- Nepal Prime Minister Prachanda Resigns
- 'Enemy' Will Remember Pakistan's Response
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10