On Eid, Salman Pledges to Help 100 Kids With Heart Ailment
Superstar Salman Khan is celebrating Eid today by announcing plans to help treat 100 children with heart condition through his charity organisation.
The Dabangg star said that his charity organisation Being Human will get 100 of his young fans treated, who are suffering from any heart ailment.
"If any kids (sic) on Facebook or twitter who has a heart condition and can't afford to get it treated, BH (Being Human) will get 100 genuine patients treated," Salman tweeted, adding that people should not fool him to get money.
If any kids on F B ya twitter who has a heart condition n can't afford to get it treated, B H vil get 100 genuine patients treated.— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) July 29, 2014
"lekin bevakoof nahi banane ka ( but don't fool me). So twitter, FB par bata dena (write it on Twitter, Facebook), the digital, BH team vil take care of it. Thank (sic)," the 48-year-old actor added.
lekin bevakoof nahi banane ka. Samjhe kya? So twitter, FB par bata dena, the digital, BH team vil take care of it . Thank u .— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) July 29, 2014
FROM OUTLOOKKiddie partiesAspirational children’s birthday celebrations have become cultural landmines marked by subtle exclusion and culinary apartheid...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBFOR THE RECORDAIDWA expresses shock and protests trafficking ofmore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESmore from WIRES>>>
- Agli Baar, Medal Beshumaar: PM Announces Task Force to Prepare India for Olympics
- France Top Court Suspends Burkini Ban
- Pak Regrets India's Rejection of 'Discuss Kashmir' Proposal
- Scorpene Data Leak Not a Big Worry: Parrikar
- Can't Order Establishment of 'Ram Rajya' in the Country: SC
- Haji Ali Dargah Should Allow Women, Says Bombay HC
- Myntra Says It Wasn't Us But #BoycottMyntra Trends
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Whistleblower to Handover Scorpene Data Disk to Aus Govt: Newspaper
- Kanhaiya, Two Others Granted Regular Bail in Sedition Case
- Odisha Govt Admits Lapses, Man Says No Heed Paid by Hospital
- Are Decisions Taken by Cabinet Being Implemented, PM Seeks to Know
- AAP Removes Chhotepur as Punjab Convenor
- Cong Raking Up Needless Controversies for Political Gains: Naidu
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED