Now BJP's Version of Whatsapp: Bhajapa Samvad Setu
The BJP plans to launch a multimedia messaging service on the lines of WhatsApp before the scheduled local body elections.
"We are developing a multimedia messaging service on the lines of WhatsApp to be called Bhajapa Samvad Setu," a senior office bearer of the BJP's state level information technology cell told PTI here today on condition of anonymity.
He said that during the last Lok Sabha and assembly polls, the party extensively used the WhatsApp platform, but because of a large number of messages appearing on it, many a time, youth avoided looking at them.
"We want a large number of youth to see our messages and therefore we have decided to develop our own messaging service," he said.
At present, the service is at the testing stage and if all goes well, then this multimedia messaging service would be launched before local body elections, he said.
The messaging service would have a lot of informative messages for the benefit of the people, he said.
People would be able to exchange text, audio-video and photos on this service, which citizens too would be able to use, besides BJP workers, he said.
Commenting on the proposed service, State Congress Chief Spokesperson K K Mishra said it would prove to be a flop service like cheap Chinese mobile phones and people would not get into the BJP's "trap" this time.
- Congress Derails RS Proceedings Over Private Member Bill on AP
- Supreme Court Allows Abortion of 24-Week Old Foetus
- Two Killed, 17 Injured in Florida Nightclub Shooting Rampage
- SC Notice to Vijay Mallya on Petition of Consortium of Banks
- Sidhu Blasts BJP, Doesn't Say If He Is Joining AAP
- Chinkara Case: Rajasthan High Court Acquits Salman Khan
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Assam: UPLA Chief Nikunja Kathar Arrested
- Una Incident: Dalit Writer From Gujarat to Return His Award
- Pranab Da Guided Me Like a Guardian: Modi
- Transport Employees Launch Indefinite Strike in Karnataka
- Army Arrests Wanted Terrorist in Assam
- UNSC Mandates Must Recognise Ground Realities: India
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED