Now BJP's Version of Whatsapp: Bhajapa Samvad Setu
The BJP plans to launch a multimedia messaging service on the lines of WhatsApp before the scheduled local body elections.
"We are developing a multimedia messaging service on the lines of WhatsApp to be called Bhajapa Samvad Setu," a senior office bearer of the BJP's state level information technology cell told PTI here today on condition of anonymity.
He said that during the last Lok Sabha and assembly polls, the party extensively used the WhatsApp platform, but because of a large number of messages appearing on it, many a time, youth avoided looking at them.
"We want a large number of youth to see our messages and therefore we have decided to develop our own messaging service," he said.
At present, the service is at the testing stage and if all goes well, then this multimedia messaging service would be launched before local body elections, he said.
The messaging service would have a lot of informative messages for the benefit of the people, he said.
People would be able to exchange text, audio-video and photos on this service, which citizens too would be able to use, besides BJP workers, he said.
Commenting on the proposed service, State Congress Chief Spokesperson K K Mishra said it would prove to be a flop service like cheap Chinese mobile phones and people would not get into the BJP's "trap" this time.
- Burhan Wani's Successor Sabzar Bhat, Killed
- After Rahul, Akhilesh Denied Entry To Saharanpur
- WHO Confirms First Zika Cases From Ahmedabad
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10