Noida: Constable Allegedly Rapes Minor Girl, Booked
A constable of Uttar Pradesh police allegedly raped a minor girl in Dadri area.
The victim’s relative has lodged an FIR at Dadri police station today alleging constable Anil had forcibly took the girl to his room and raped her on July 30, police said.
The girl was admitted to a hospital and discharged from there after which she told her parents about the alleged rape incident.
Deputy Superintendent of Police Anurag Singh said accused the constable is posted at Bulandshhar and is absconding.
In a separate case at Dadri, a woman alleged she was kidnapped from Gautampuri colony and raped.
When she resisted, she alleged the accused applied a burning cigarette on her body and tried to kill her by strangulation.
She further alleged the accused made fake marriage certificate and made her sign it.
At Noida, a female engineer has lodged a case of alleged sexual harassment against a company manager.
Police said the manager has been detained for interrogation.
- No Explanation, No Opportunity to Defend Myself, Says Mistry in an Explosive Mail to Board Members
- Modi-Key Talks: NZ Assures 'Constructive' Approach on NSG Bid
- Akhilesh Briefs Governor Ram Naik on Political Situation in UP
- Former Karnataka CM B.S. Yeddyurappa Acquitted of Corruption Charges
- Manipuri Student's Body Found in JNU Hostel Room
- Paul Beatty Becomes the First American to Win Booker Prize
- Neeraj Pandey's Ouch Takes on the Complexities of a Relationship
- Watch: Svetlana Kuznetsova Snips Her Hair And Bosses The Match
- Daily Curator: After Board Says Tata to Cyrus, Bombay HC May Have a Case to Hear
- Should You Be Worried About H5N8 Bird Flu? A Quick Guide To The Alphabet Soup
- Watch: The Trailer of Hugh Jackman's Last Wolverine Film, Logan
- Daily Curator: It's All About The Family
- Police Registers Assault Case Against AAP MLA Amantullah Khan
- PM Asks Officials to Analyze World Bank Report Which Ranked India 130th
- Cabinet May Consider Advancing Budget to Feb 1
- UNESCO Approves Resolution on Jerusalem That Israel Says Denies Judaism's Ties to Temple Mount
- 26/11: India Not Responding to Pak Request to Send Witnesses, Says Prosecution
- Pak Lawmakers Slam Cricketers for Doing Push-Ups After Match Win Instead of Praying
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED