No Vulgarity in PK Poster: Aamir Khan
The poster of Aamir Khan-starrer PK, in which he appears nude, has sparked controversy but the superstar has defended it saying the issue has been blown out of proportion as there is no vulgarity at all.
"There is no vulgarity in it and it has been flared up... people, who watch the movie, would learn the truth," Aamir said without disclosing any details.
The poster of Rajkumar Hirani's PK features Aamir posing nude with a tape recorder placed strategically to hide his modesty.
Aamir, 49, said that the film, which also stars Anushka Sharma, is the toughest movie of his career.
"I consider this film incomparable to the rest of my films and it is the most important film of my career both in terms of story and my work," he said.
Talking about his hit show 'Satyamev Jayate', which highlights social issues prevalent in India, the actor said he has been working on changes for the third season.
"This season would be different. It will be interactive wherein viewers having questions or suggestions will be able to talk to me during the show," Aamir said.
"Besides this, our team is also working on taking notes of the messages on different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and so on," he added.
Aamir, who was on a two-day visit to the city to launch and oversee a cleanliness drive 'Freedom From Waste', said that there are various problems in the country, which cannot be resolved without active public participation.
"The government or administration alone cannot do anything to resolve them on their own alone unless the public extends its support to them considering those issues to be of their own concern," he said.
Aamir said that if the country is able to deal with waste management, many issues would be addressed automatically.
"For example, if we were able to deal with this menace and make our country waste free, we would automatically have our expenditure and efforts on medical and health reduced drastically," Aamir said.
- DMK Objects to Jayalalithaa's Portraits
- 'I Am Not Scared Of ABVP', DU Student And Kargil Martyr's Daughter's Facebook Post Goes Viral Sends Strong Message To ABVP
- 'Delhi Police Has Become Agent of BJP'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Censor Board Responsible for Preserving India's Culture: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ramjas Violence: College Forms Panel to Probe Students' Role
- 'Rs 10 Lakh Each Paid To 141 Families Of Manual Scavengers': TN Govt Tells Madras HC
- China's Bad Loans In 2016 Came Up To A Whopping USD 220 Billion
- Donkeys, Pigeons And Even Kasab: Morsels Of Madness From Uttar Pradesh
- DCW Orders Probe into Alleged Attacks on Women by Cops at DU
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Rahul Gandhi Says He Has Information Of PM Modi's Personal Corruption
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events
- Demonetisation Advisers Need Elementary Course In Economics Says Chidambaram
- 52 Killed, Over 100 Injured in Sufi Shrine Blast in Pak's Balochistan