Netanyahu Warns Hamas Against More Rocket Fire
Israel's prime minister has warned Hamas that it will "pay an intolerable price" if it continues to fire rockets at Israel and that Israeli troops will operate as long as necessary to restore calm for Israeli citizens.
Benjamin Netanyahu also suggested in televised remarks today that the Israeli military will reassess its Gaza operation once troops complete the demolition of Hamas military tunnels under the Gaza-Israel border.
Netanyahu says that once the tunnels are demolished, "the military will prepare for continuing action in according to our security needs and only according to our security needs."
He says all options remain on the table.
Earlier today, an Israeli official said Israel would not engage in Egypt-hosted truce talks with Hamas for the time being.
- Pak Balochistan Province Assembly Resolution Condemns Modi
- Unity, Love Basic Mantras to Address Kashmir Problem: PM
- JNU Rape Case: Varsity Suspends Accused Scholar
- Curfew in Some Parts of Srinagar, Two Towns in South Kashmir
- Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If Sworn In
- Pak: LeJ Terrorists Involved in Lanka Cricket Team Attack Killed
- Myntra Says It Wasn't Us But #BoycottMyntra Trends
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Discussed Kashmir Situation With Sri Sri: Burhan Wani's Father
- Study Constitution Well, President Urges Law Students
- Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa, Gopichand Get BMWs, Sachin Lauds Them
- India Test Fires Scramjet Engine, Joins Elite Club of Nations
- Indonesian Priest Injured in Church Attack
- Turkish Bombardment Kills 20 Civilians in Syria: Monitor
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED