Muzaffarnagar Riots: Court Rejects Bail Plea of Murder Accused
A local court has rejected the bail plea of a riot accused in connection with a murder case here.
The District Sessions Judge, Vijay Laxmi has rejected bail plea of a riot accused Haim Singh saying that there are serious allegations him.
According to prosecution, one Nazar Mohd was murdered in attack by a mob of rioters when he was returning to Rehmatpur village in the district on September 7, 2013.
The victim's son Deen Mohd had filed complaint against several people including Haim Singh.
During investigation, the Special Investigation Team (SIT) had found Haim Singh's involvement in the murder case.
- CBI Court Grants Bail to Advani, Joshi And Uma Bharti
- Rai To Meet Kohli, Kumble To Resolve Issues Around Coach's Appointment
- Bilkis Bano Rape Case: SC Refuses to Hear Plea of Convicted IPS Officer Bhagora
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10