Muzaffarnagar Riots: Court Rejects Bail Plea of Murder Accused
A local court has rejected the bail plea of a riot accused in connection with a murder case here.
The District Sessions Judge, Vijay Laxmi has rejected bail plea of a riot accused Haim Singh saying that there are serious allegations him.
According to prosecution, one Nazar Mohd was murdered in attack by a mob of rioters when he was returning to Rehmatpur village in the district on September 7, 2013.
The victim's son Deen Mohd had filed complaint against several people including Haim Singh.
During investigation, the Special Investigation Team (SIT) had found Haim Singh's involvement in the murder case.
- Eminent Writer Mahasweta Devi Dies at 90
- Why Is Dal So Expensive, Rahul Asks Modi
- Rajnath to Raise Pak-Sponsored Terror, No Bilateral With Pak Counterpart
- Assam: Flood Situation Grim, Sonowal Visits Majuli Island
- Javadekar Meets RSS, Its Affiliates, Discusses New Education Policy
- Obama Passes Baton to Clinton, Says No One More Qualified
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Bring More Experts to Government, Says NITI Aayog
- Male Prostitution Prevalent in Goa Prisons: Rane
- Ajmer Dargah Spiritual Head Asks Muslims to Protect Cows
- UP: Dalit Couple Hacked to Death Over Rs 15
- Phagwara Clashes: Security of Six Leaders Downsized
- Defamation Cases Should Not be Used As a Political Weapon: SC
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED