MP: Govt to Launch Scheme to Help Children of Cops in Higher Education
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has assured policemen in the state that his government will soon implement a scheme to provide assistance to their children in higher education.
"The state government is framing a scheme to provide assistance to the children of policemen for getting higher education. It will be implemented soon so that they can also become engineers, doctors and go to foreign countries for studies," Chouhan said last night while addressing a function organised by Patrika group of newspapers for honouring brave policemen.
"Investment will come and development will happen only when there is good law and order situation and peace prevails in the state," he said.
He also praised policemen for doing their duties in an able manner despite facing lot of hardships.
The state government is concerned about their welfare and will take care of them, he assured on the occasion.
The state police force showed exemplary courage in ending reign of dacoits in Chambal region and was also discharging duties valiantly by not allowing Naxals to enter MP from Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra borders, he said.
The Chief Minister said that policemen face lot of challenges because of changing nature of crimes and for that they have to keep their morale high.
He also informed that the state government has decided to reserve 30 per cent posts for women in police force.
On the occasion, Chouhan honoured 16 brave policemen of Indore division for their valour, discipline, traffic control and investigation.
Patrika Group's Chief Editor Dr Gulab Kothari was also present at the function.
- Telangana CM Offers Gold Moustache To Temple
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Kim Jong-Nam Was Killed By Lethal VX Nerve Agent
- 5 Crore Indians Suffer From Depression
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Man Sitting On Indefinite Hunger Strike Gets Married At The Protest Site
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events
- Female Intruder From Pakistan Shot Dead, Another Arrested By The BSF
- After Ornaments, Telangana CM Now Offers Gold Moustache At Another Temple
- Business Models Of E-Tailers Running Out Of Steam, Haven't Worked, Says Mohandas Pai
- Demonetisation Sucked in Cash Like Vacuum Cleaner, Adversely Affected Consumption: IMF Official
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Boys In MP Forced To Dip Hands In Boiling Oil As 'Innocence Test', To Prove They Hadn't Stolen Mobile
- Hafiz Saeed Can Pose A Serious Threat To Nation, Says Pakistan's Defence Minister
- 5 Killed As Aircraft Smashes Into Melbourne Shopping Complex
- Nestle Sales Was Hit By Rs 100 Crore Post Demonetisation, Says Company Chairman