MP: Govt to Launch Scheme to Help Children of Cops in Higher Education
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has assured policemen in the state that his government will soon implement a scheme to provide assistance to their children in higher education.
"The state government is framing a scheme to provide assistance to the children of policemen for getting higher education. It will be implemented soon so that they can also become engineers, doctors and go to foreign countries for studies," Chouhan said last night while addressing a function organised by Patrika group of newspapers for honouring brave policemen.
"Investment will come and development will happen only when there is good law and order situation and peace prevails in the state," he said.
He also praised policemen for doing their duties in an able manner despite facing lot of hardships.
The state government is concerned about their welfare and will take care of them, he assured on the occasion.
The state police force showed exemplary courage in ending reign of dacoits in Chambal region and was also discharging duties valiantly by not allowing Naxals to enter MP from Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra borders, he said.
The Chief Minister said that policemen face lot of challenges because of changing nature of crimes and for that they have to keep their morale high.
He also informed that the state government has decided to reserve 30 per cent posts for women in police force.
On the occasion, Chouhan honoured 16 brave policemen of Indore division for their valour, discipline, traffic control and investigation.
Patrika Group's Chief Editor Dr Gulab Kothari was also present at the function.
- Congress Derails RS Proceedings Over Private Member Bill on AP
- Supreme Court Allows Abortion of 24-Week Old Foetus
- Two Killed, 17 Injured in Florida Nightclub Shooting Rampage
- SC Notice to Vijay Mallya on Petition of Consortium of Banks
- Sidhu Blasts BJP, Doesn't Say If He Is Joining AAP
- Chinkara Case: Rajasthan High Court Acquits Salman Khan
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Kejriwal Assails BJP Over Sidhu's Remark
- Parsi Population Dips by 22% Between 2001-2011
- AAP Failed on Women Security Front, Kejriwal Should Resign: BJP
- Wrestler Narsingh Yadav 'Framed', Says Congress Leader
- NIA Files Chargesheet Against Three Men With Alleged ISIS Links
- Not Liable to Repay Rs 6000 Cr Debt Due to Breach of Terms: KFA
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED