Minor Molests 4-Year-Old Girl in Delhi
A four-year-old girl was allegedly molested at a government school in outer Delhi's Begumpur area, police said today.
In her statement to police and an NGO, the girl said she was molested by a minor boy working near the school campus. But police said that upon questioning him, they had found that the minor boy had an alibi for the day of the alleged crime.
The 16-year-old boy said he was out of station on the day of the alleged incident and also produced the train ticket to back his claims, police said.
Others at the school at Pooth Kalan village here are now being quizzed to ascertain who was involved in the alleged act, police added.
According to police, medical reports of the girl have confirmed that she was assaulted.
The girl first complained of stomach pain to her mother on August 26, the day when the alleged incident took place, police said.
The girl's family did not seek medical help for her for the first two days but, as the pain continued, she was taken to a government hospital on August 28, where doctors told her mother about the assault.
When asked about it, "the girl said that a worker at the school had taken her to a secluded spot and molested her," police said, adding that the girl's family members had thereafter lodged a complaint in the matter.
- PM Inaugurates India's Longest Bridge in Assam
- Wreckage Of Missing Sukhoi Fighter Jet Found
- Modi Govt Should Rethink NITI Aayog Existence: RSS trade union
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' to release in China
- Angry Over Amit Shah's Comment, Telangana CM Says No Final Decision On Supporting BJP For President Post
- Indian Woman Uzma, Who Was Forced to Marry Pakistani Man, Returns Home, Swaraj Calls Her 'India's Daughter'
- Malayali Man Brings His Pakistani Lover And Her Parents to India With Fake Docs, All Detained in Bengaluru
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10