Michael Jackson's Posthumous Music Video Premieres Online
'King of Pop' Michael Jackson's song A Place With No Name from his posthumous music album Xscape has made its debut online.
The music video has been launched on the micro-blogging site, Twitter. "It's time! The first ever premiere of A Place With No Name right now on Twitter," read a post on the Twitter page of the late music icon.
A preview of the video is set to make its network television debut also, on the special Michael Jackson themed episode of FOX's So You Think You Can Dance.
The show will open with a Top Eight group performance featuring A Place With No Name choreographed by the Emmy award-winning Travis Payne, who worked as both back-up dancer and choreographer for Michael Jackson.
The short video directed by iconic award-winning director Samuel Bayer, whose credits include videos from Nirvana and The Rolling Stones, has been created by following Jackson's overall vision for short films which tell the song's story, in this case, of a man enticed into a magical place by a mysterious woman.
The short film also includes outtakes and behind-the-scenes footage of Jackson shot during the production for In The Closet short film, which have been kept in the vault since 1992.
Xscape is the second posthumous album, after Michael (2010), of previously unreleased tracks by the American singer.
Jackson died of acute propofol intoxication on June 25, 2009, after suffering a cardiac arrest.
- Congress Bastion Amethi Goes To Polls
- Assault on Kerala Actress Scares Me: Deepika
- Nokia Relaunches Iconic 3310 With Colour Display, Web Features
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- 'You Want To Make Universities Laboratories For Separatist Experiments?' Naidu Asks Congress, Left
- Madras High Court Exempts Class Xth Non-Tamil Students From Writing Examination In Tamil
- Banned SIMI Chief And 10 Others Given Life Imprisonment In Sedition Case
- Airtel Removes Roaming Charges on Calls, Data
- Now, BJP MP Pratap Simha Compares Kargil Martyr's Daughter With Dawood Ibrahim
- Political Speeches, Anti-Trump Jibes Dominate Oscars 2017
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Delhi Court Acquits 2 In 2005 Serial Blasts, Sentences Third Accused To 10-Year Jail Term
- Govt Plans Chaupals To Link Weaker Sections To Cashless System
- Modi's Voice Not Of A Roaring Lion, Feebler Than A Mouse, Says Rahul Gandhi
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events