Michael Jackson's Posthumous Music Video Premieres Online
'King of Pop' Michael Jackson's song A Place With No Name from his posthumous music album Xscape has made its debut online.
The music video has been launched on the micro-blogging site, Twitter. "It's time! The first ever premiere of A Place With No Name right now on Twitter," read a post on the Twitter page of the late music icon.
A preview of the video is set to make its network television debut also, on the special Michael Jackson themed episode of FOX's So You Think You Can Dance.
The show will open with a Top Eight group performance featuring A Place With No Name choreographed by the Emmy award-winning Travis Payne, who worked as both back-up dancer and choreographer for Michael Jackson.
The short video directed by iconic award-winning director Samuel Bayer, whose credits include videos from Nirvana and The Rolling Stones, has been created by following Jackson's overall vision for short films which tell the song's story, in this case, of a man enticed into a magical place by a mysterious woman.
The short film also includes outtakes and behind-the-scenes footage of Jackson shot during the production for In The Closet short film, which have been kept in the vault since 1992.
Xscape is the second posthumous album, after Michael (2010), of previously unreleased tracks by the American singer.
Jackson died of acute propofol intoxication on June 25, 2009, after suffering a cardiac arrest.
- Suicide Bomber Responsible For Manchester Blast
- Sukhoi Fighter Jet Goes Missing Near Tezpur in Assam
- Ex-Congress MP Naveen Jindal Summoned As Accused In Coal-Scam Case
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- 1984 Riots: Congress Leader Jagdish Tytler Refuses To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Bomb Scare Delays Movie Screening At Cannes
- Indian Railways' First Ever High-Speed Luxurious Train, Tejas Express, To Be Flagged Off Today
- Allegations Prove Others Are Scared of AAP's Anti-Corruption Campaign: Kejriwal
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10