Manjhi Treated Like an Untouchable by His Own Govt: Sushil Modi
Senior BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi today charged former chief minister Nitish Kumar and some ministers in Jitan Ram Manjhi government with slighting the chief minister on several occasions.
Manjhi was treated like an "untouchable" by his own government which did not invite him for launch of latest medical facilities at a government hospital here yesterday which was done by his predecessor Nitish Kumar in the presence of Health minister Ramdhani Singh, Modi said in a statement.
"The Health department did not publish the chief minister's photograph in advertisement released to press for launch of medical facilities in the government hospital at Rajvanshi Nagar in the state capital which amounts to 'insult' of the constitutional position that Manjhi holds," Modi said.
Pointing to a pattern in which, Manhji was being insulted by his predecessor, ministers and his own party - JD(U), the former deputy chief minister said the former was made to travel by road to campaign for bypolls in 10 assembly seats whereas Kumar and the RJD supremo Lalu Prasad criss cross the poll-bound constituencies by helicopter.
Similarly, the former chief minister and senior minister left Manjhi to fend for himself in a controversy related to sexual escapade of his son recently, Modi said.
- Mumbai Is The Richest Indian City With Total Wealth Of USD 820 Billion
- Paytm Offers To Hire Employees Sacked By Rival Companies
- Kim Killing Suspect Thought She Was In A 'Comedy Video'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- DU Professor Injured in Violence Hospitalised
- Fire Breaks Out At The Times Of India Building In New Delhi
- Kerala CM Retracts His Remark Denying Conspiracy in Assault on Actress
- Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Amidst Tiff With Media
- Pakistan Rangers Kill 4, Detain Over 600 Terror Suspects In 200 Search Operations
- Maharashtra: Nearly 350 Students In Custody,18 Others Arrested After Army Recruitment Board Papers Leaked
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Rahul Gandhi Says He Has Information Of PM Modi's Personal Corruption
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events
- Demonetisation Advisers Need Elementary Course In Economics Says Chidambaram
- 52 Killed, Over 100 Injured in Sufi Shrine Blast in Pak's Balochistan