Man Kills Wife for 'Chatting With Other Men' Over Phone, FB
Angry with his wife for "chatting with other men" over phone and social networking websites, a man allegedly pushed her in the Ganges leading to her death.
The accused - Ravi Chaurasia - married the victim, Rubi, after his first wife left him along with their baby two years ago, police said today.
Chaurasia claimed Rubi used to chat with other men over phone and Facebook which led to frequent fights between them.
During one such fight yesterday on Ganga Barrage, Ravi pushed her in the river after she threatened to jump into it.
Ravi, who was trying to flee, was caught by onlookers and handed over to the cops, a police official said.
Rubi's body was found floating in the river late last night, he said, adding, Ravi has been put behind bars and a case has been registered against him under relevant sections.
- Centre Applauds Army's Attack On Pakistan Posts
- ISIS Claims Responsibility For Manchester Blast That Killed 22
- James Bond Actor Roger Moore Dies At 89
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- 1984 Riots: Congress Leader Jagdish Tytler Refuses To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Bomb Scare Delays Movie Screening At Cannes
- Indian Railways' First Ever High-Speed Luxurious Train, Tejas Express, To Be Flagged Off Today
- Allegations Prove Others Are Scared of AAP's Anti-Corruption Campaign: Kejriwal
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10