Man Kills Wife for 'Chatting With Other Men' Over Phone, FB
Angry with his wife for "chatting with other men" over phone and social networking websites, a man allegedly pushed her in the Ganges leading to her death.
The accused - Ravi Chaurasia - married the victim, Rubi, after his first wife left him along with their baby two years ago, police said today.
Chaurasia claimed Rubi used to chat with other men over phone and Facebook which led to frequent fights between them.
During one such fight yesterday on Ganga Barrage, Ravi pushed her in the river after she threatened to jump into it.
Ravi, who was trying to flee, was caught by onlookers and handed over to the cops, a police official said.
Rubi's body was found floating in the river late last night, he said, adding, Ravi has been put behind bars and a case has been registered against him under relevant sections.
- SC Cancels RJD Leader Shahabuddin's Bail, Sends Him Back to Jail
- Surgical Strikes by India in PoK an Act of Self Defence: Afghanistan
- Bihar Liquor Prohibition Law Illegal, Rules Patna High Court
- All Attempts to Secure Release of Indian Soldier: Rajnath
- Park Street Gangrape: Prime Accused Kader Khan Arrested
- Train Crashes Into New Jersey Station, One Dead, 114 Injured
- Denzel Washington's 'FENCES' Trailer Promises Oscar Contenders
- Roasted For Being Dark, Parched Actor Tannishtha Chatterjee Gets Apology
- Karachi's Stand-Up Comedian Has His Reasons Why India And Pakistan Should Not Go To War
- Prabhu Deva Does A Gandi Baat Jig With Father
- Highlights From The First US Presidential Debate
- List Of People Who Have Been At The Receiving End Of A Shoe
- Pakistan Chief Justice Anwar Zaheer Cancels Visit to India Due to Tension
- 'World Moves Towards Enforcing Paris Pact With India's Action'
- Rajnath Singh Reviews Security Situation Along Indo-Pak Border
- Presidential Debate Was Rigged: Trump
- Narendra Modi's Surgical Strike Wins Over Rahul Gandhi
- Nawaz Sharif Calls Special Cabinet Meeting Post Surgical Strikes
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED