Lawyer Moves Court Against Aamir Khan Over 'Obscene' Poster
A lawyer today moved court against bollywood star Amir Khan and a hindi daily for publishing an "obscene" poster of his upcoming movie.
The lawyer alleged that the film's poster published today would incite "sexual violence" and encourage "obscenity".
Court of ACMM G K Bharti has set the August 7 as the next date of hearing.
FROM OUTLOOKCover StoryThe abdication of responsibility by Parliament and the executive has forced a burst of judicial activism—on issues as...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBReportageThe Lodha Committee seems in no mood to extend themore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESAllahabad, July 23 (PTI) The Central Administrativmore from WIRES>>>
- Pak Will Give Befitting Response to Any Misadventure: Raheel
- Shahabuddin Surrenders, Says CM Will be 'Taught a Lesson'
- Sri Lanka Becomes Fifth Nation to Pull Out of SAARC
- SC Cancels RJD Leader Shahabuddin's Bail, Sends Him Back to Jail
- Surgical Strikes by India in PoK an Act of Self Defence: Afghanistan
- Bihar Liquor Prohibition Law Illegal, Rules Patna High Court
- Denzel Washington's 'FENCES' Trailer Promises Oscar Contenders
- Roasted For Being Dark, Parched Actor Tannishtha Chatterjee Gets Apology
- Karachi's Stand-Up Comedian Has His Reasons Why India And Pakistan Should Not Go To War
- Prabhu Deva Does A Gandi Baat Jig With Father
- Highlights From The First US Presidential Debate
- List Of People Who Have Been At The Receiving End Of A Shoe
- Will Tell India What Is Real Surgical Strike: Saeed
- Telcos Meet TRAI, Allege Tariff Order Violation by RJio
- Surgical Strike: South Korea Supports India's Stance
- Court Issues NBW Against Dawood Ibrahim, Chhota Shakeel
- 10 Killed, 29 Missing in Typhoon Megi in China
- Philippine Prez Duterte 'Happy to Slaughter' Drug Suspects, Mentions Hitler
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED