Karan Johar Denies Signing Aamir, Salman for Rs 300 Cr
Filmmaker-producer Karan Johar has slammed reports that he has signed Bollywood superstars Aamir and Salman Khan for Rs 150 crore each.
According to reports, Johar had offered Aamir Rs 150 crore for Dharma Productions' next project, while he had given the similar amount to Salman for starring in his ambitious project Shhuddhi.
"Apparently I have paid 300 crores to 2 major super stars... Yes!! If this is true then I am also looking for a job, a house, and a life!!" Johar tweeted.
Johar has confirmed roping in Salman for Shhuddhi which was in limbo after Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor opted out of the project. He, however, is yet to confirm whether Aamir is a part of Dharma Productions' next or not.
Aamir and Salman made their debut appearance on 'Koffee With Karan' in the last season of the show.
- Amma's Niece Deepa Launches Political Forum
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Kim Jong-Nam Was Killed By Lethal VX Nerve Agent
- 5 Crore Indians Suffer From Depression
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- On Jayalalithaa's 69th Birth Anniversary, Niece Deepa Launches 'MGR AMMA Deepa Forum'
- Labourers In Haryana To Get Breakfast For Rs 5, Full Meal For Rs 10
- Modi's Voice Not Of A Roaring Lion, Feebler Than A Mouse, Says Rahul Gandhi
- Man Sitting On Indefinite Hunger Strike Gets Married At The Protest Site
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events
- Female Intruder From Pakistan Shot Dead, Another Arrested By The BSF
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Boys In MP Forced To Dip Hands In Boiling Oil As 'Innocence Test', To Prove They Hadn't Stolen Mobile
- Hafiz Saeed Can Pose A Serious Threat To Nation, Says Pakistan's Defence Minister
- 5 Killed As Aircraft Smashes Into Melbourne Shopping Complex
- Nestle Sales Was Hit By Rs 100 Crore Post Demonetisation, Says Company Chairman