Karan Johar Denies Signing Aamir, Salman for Rs 300 Cr
Filmmaker-producer Karan Johar has slammed reports that he has signed Bollywood superstars Aamir and Salman Khan for Rs 150 crore each.
According to reports, Johar had offered Aamir Rs 150 crore for Dharma Productions' next project, while he had given the similar amount to Salman for starring in his ambitious project Shhuddhi.
"Apparently I have paid 300 crores to 2 major super stars... Yes!! If this is true then I am also looking for a job, a house, and a life!!" Johar tweeted.
Johar has confirmed roping in Salman for Shhuddhi which was in limbo after Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor opted out of the project. He, however, is yet to confirm whether Aamir is a part of Dharma Productions' next or not.
Aamir and Salman made their debut appearance on 'Koffee With Karan' in the last season of the show.
FROM OUTLOOKCinemaA retrospective of the master's early works, resurrected from old damaged prints, enthrals audiences across the US...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBOpinionA few years ago, Bollywood asked for help in finanmore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESHollywood actor Mel Gibson has paid a touching trimore from WIRES>>>
- Indian Army Launched Surgical Strikes in PoK
- PM Chairs CCS Meeting to Review Situation Along LoC
- Meeting on Most Favoured Nation Status to Pakistan Postponed
- Ceasefire Violations Along LoC in Naugam Sector, Poonch
- CBSE Likely to Make Class 10 Board Exams Compulsory From 2018
- Three Injured in Shooting at Elementary School in US, Suspect in Custody: Police
- Denzel Washington's 'FENCES' Trailer Promises Oscar Contenders
- Roasted For Being Dark, Parched Actor Tannishtha Chatterjee Gets Apology
- Karachi's Stand-Up Comedian Has His Reasons Why India And Pakistan Should Not Go To War
- Prabhu Deva Does A Gandi Baat Jig With Father
- Highlights From The First US Presidential Debate
- List Of People Who Have Been At The Receiving End Of A Shoe
- Congress Congratulates Army on Anti-Terror Surgical Strikes
- Surgical Strike: 7 Terror Launch Pads Targeted, Heliborne, Ground Forces Used
- Naxal Killed in Face-Off With Police in Chhattisgarh
- Rahul Gandhi Flays RSS, Says Its Trying to 'Divide India'
- SC Reserves Order on Petitions to Cancel Shahahbuddin's Bail
- Now, Atif Aslam's Gurgaon Concert Scrapped
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED