Karan Johar Denies Signing Aamir, Salman for Rs 300 Cr
Filmmaker-producer Karan Johar has slammed reports that he has signed Bollywood superstars Aamir and Salman Khan for Rs 150 crore each.
According to reports, Johar had offered Aamir Rs 150 crore for Dharma Productions' next project, while he had given the similar amount to Salman for starring in his ambitious project Shhuddhi.
"Apparently I have paid 300 crores to 2 major super stars... Yes!! If this is true then I am also looking for a job, a house, and a life!!" Johar tweeted.
Johar has confirmed roping in Salman for Shhuddhi which was in limbo after Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor opted out of the project. He, however, is yet to confirm whether Aamir is a part of Dharma Productions' next or not.
Aamir and Salman made their debut appearance on 'Koffee With Karan' in the last season of the show.
- One Killed In Clashes At Saharanpur, Mayawati Slams Yogi Government
- Twitter Forces Rawal To Delete Tweet On Roy
- Melania Trump Evades Donald Trump’s Hand Again, For The Second Time
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10