Juvenile Nabbed for Murder
A juvenile, who was allegedly involved in the murder of a member of Neeraj-Bali gang in Outer Delhi's Bawana, has been apprehended by police.
"The victim identified as Ravinder alias Paua, was shot and murdered by Rajesh alias Karambir and his two associates, one of which was the juvenile," said a senior police officer.
Rajesh had used the juvenile to get Paua murdered. They had pumped seven bullets into the victim. The murder was a result of an ongoing gang war between Rajesh and Neeraj-Bali gangs.
The juvenile was nabbed from near Burari and action against him is being taken under appropriate sections of law, he said.
- Major Who Tied Civilian To Army Jeep, Awarded
- Indian Cabbie Abused And Assaulted In Australia
- Rawal Wants Arundhati Roy Tied To Army Jeep Instead Of Stone-Pelters
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10