Juvenile Nabbed for Murder
A juvenile, who was allegedly involved in the murder of a member of Neeraj-Bali gang in Outer Delhi's Bawana, has been apprehended by police.
"The victim identified as Ravinder alias Paua, was shot and murdered by Rajesh alias Karambir and his two associates, one of which was the juvenile," said a senior police officer.
Rajesh had used the juvenile to get Paua murdered. They had pumped seven bullets into the victim. The murder was a result of an ongoing gang war between Rajesh and Neeraj-Bali gangs.
The juvenile was nabbed from near Burari and action against him is being taken under appropriate sections of law, he said.
- Texas: One Dead, Multiple Victims in Separate Shootings
- Kashmir Unrest: Toll Mounts to 49 as Curfew Continues
- Yemen Government Accepts UN Peace Deal
- India Will Also Win Hearts With Their Conduct in Rio: Modi
- My Economic Plan Would Create 10 Mn Jobs, Says Clinton
- Khattar to Visit Gurgaon Check to Traffic Woes
- Outlook Cover Story On RSS Trafficking Goes Viral
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- PM Pitches for Technological Solutions to Daily Life Problems
- Tokyo Votes to Elect New Governor After Scandals
- All 16 on Hot Air Balloon Killed in Fiery Crash in Texas
- Bulandshahr Gangrape: 14 People Detained
- Somalia: At Least Nine Killed in Attack on Security Facility
- UP: Kanwariya Run Over by Truck, Irate Pilgrims Damage Vehicles
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED