JD(U) Will Be Blanked Out in Assembly Bypoll: Kushwaha
RSLP president and Union Minister of State for Rural Development Upendra Kushwaha today hit out at the JD(U) claiming that it has completely lost touch with the masses and would be blanked out in the August 25 Assembly bypoll in Bihar.
"The JD(U) is no longer a political party as the 'janata' (people) have left....Only 'Dal' exists and that too lies in the former chief minister Nitish Kumar's pocket," he said at a function after welcoming 75 leaders from other parties into the RLSP.
The former JD(U) general secretaries Rajkumar Singh and Ram Vinod Singh were among prominent leaders who joined Kushwaha's party after walking out from the ruling party in protest against its alliance with the RJD for the bypoll in ten seats.
Predicting gloomy days ahead for the JD(U), the Union Minister said that it will be blanked out in the bypoll later this month that will "kickstart a process of its journey into political oblivion in Bihar."
- Stone-Pelters Should Fire Weapons, Then I Could Do What I Want: Rawat
- Impose Governor's Rule If J&K Is To Be Saved: Farooq Abdullah
- Narada Journalists Threaten Hunger Strike Over Dues
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10