Jaswant Singh Continues to Be on Life Support
Former BJP leader Jaswant Singh continues to be on life support systems after he was operated upon for a head injury at the Army Research and Referral Hospital here following a fall at his residence.
He is under constant monitoring by a team of neurosurgeons and critical care experts at the hospital, an update on his condition issued by the Defence Ministry said here today.
It said the former Union minister's vital parameters are stable but he continues to be in coma.
The 76-year-old former Defence Minister was admitted to the hospital at around 11 PM on Thursday after he fell down.
Singh, who had also served as External Affairs, Defence and Finance Minister, was expelled from the BJP early this year after he decided to contest the Lok Sabha polls from Barmer in Rajasthan as an Independent after being denied a ticket.
- Major Who Tied Civilian To Army Jeep, Awarded
- Indian Cabbie Abused And Assaulted In Australia
- Rawal Wants Arundhati Roy Tied To Army Jeep Instead Of Stone-Pelters
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10