Israeli Airstrike Levels Seven-Floor Office Building in Gaza
Gaza police say Israeli airstrikes have leveled a seven-floor office building and severely damaged a two-story commercial building with dozens of shops in the southern town of Rafah.
An office of the Hamas-run Interior Ministry was located in the seven-story Zourab building. Police say seven people were wounded by the bombing of the commercial center. There were no reports of casualties from the other strike.
The strikes early today came hours after Israel toppled a 12-story apartment tower in Gaza City. Israel says it targeted a Hamas operations room in the apartment tower.
Meanwhile, the Israeli military says five rockets were fired from Syria at the Israeli-annexed Golan Heights, falling in open areas.
Amid signs of further escalation, Egypt has urged both sides to resume indirect cease-fire talks in Cairo.
- One Dead, Two Injured in Germany Machete Attack: Police
- Nepal in Fresh Political Turmoil as PM Oli Resigns
- Want Emotional Relationship With People of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Wrestler Narsingh Fails Dope Test, Rio Participation Doubtful
- Toll in Kashmir Unrest Climbs to 47, Curfew Continues in Five Districts
- AAP MLA Arrested for Trying to Murder Woman His House in Southeast Delhi
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Boris Johnson Claims India Owes UK Multi-Million Pounds
- India's First Green Rail Corridor Launched in TN
- Munich Gunman Planned Attack for a Year, Chose Victims Randomly
- Dancing, Drugs, Extremism: Multiple Lives of Nice Attacker
- Young Woman, Son Crushed to Death in WB, Mob Erupts in Violence
- IOC Decides Against Blanket Doping Ban for Russia
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED