Israeli Airstrike Levels Seven-Floor Office Building in Gaza
Gaza police say Israeli airstrikes have leveled a seven-floor office building and severely damaged a two-story commercial building with dozens of shops in the southern town of Rafah.
An office of the Hamas-run Interior Ministry was located in the seven-story Zourab building. Police say seven people were wounded by the bombing of the commercial center. There were no reports of casualties from the other strike.
The strikes early today came hours after Israel toppled a 12-story apartment tower in Gaza City. Israel says it targeted a Hamas operations room in the apartment tower.
Meanwhile, the Israeli military says five rockets were fired from Syria at the Israeli-annexed Golan Heights, falling in open areas.
Amid signs of further escalation, Egypt has urged both sides to resume indirect cease-fire talks in Cairo.
- Stone-Pelters Should Fire Weapons, Then I Could Do What I Want: Rawat
- Impose Governor's Rule If J&K Is To Be Saved: Farooq Abdullah
- Narada Journalists Threaten Hunger Strike Over Dues
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10