Indo-Pak Verbal Spat After Karachi Attack
Minutes after the siege on Karachi airport, Hafiz Saeed, chief of the Jamat-ud-Dawah, took to Twitter to blame India and Narendra Modi's "new security team" for the attack.
The spectacle at #KarachiAirport is Modi's plan against Pakistan. Direct response of needless appeasement of new 'Hindutva' Government.— Jamat 'ud' Da'wah (@JuD_Official) June 8, 2014
#KarachiAirport is an attack on Pakistan. Modi's new security team is behind this act of war by India. Nation knows the real enemy.Advertisement— Hafiz Muhammad Saeed (@HafizSaeedJUD) June 9, 2014
He also went on to say that Pakistan "must end exchange of gifts with India".
We condemn horrendous act of terrorism at #KarachiAirport in severe words. Government must end exchange of gifts with India; show spine.— Hafiz Muhammad Saeed (@HafizSaeedJUD) June 9, 2014
Saeed, who is himself considered the mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, was not the only one on Twitter who caused a controversy by blaming India.
@geonews_english reported that "Indian made weapons" were recovered from the terrorists, which resulted in instant reactions from the Twitterati.
(Breaking News) DG Rangers says Indian made weapons recovered from terrorists #KarachiAirport
FROM OUTLOOKPakistanThe madrassahs, flocked by students, are the training ground—for Islamic learning and militancy...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBFOR THE RECORDAll of us at Berkeley are devastated by the loss omore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESHTML clipboard With only "half-hearted" measuremore from WIRES>>>
- Indian Origin Punjabi Bus Driver Burnt to Death in Australia
- SC Dismisses Petition, Says Armed Forces Answerable To Government
- Fifteen Pakistan Rangers Killed In BSF's Retaliatory Fire In The Past Week
- Judges Selection: SC Slams Centre for Bringing Courts to a Grinding Halt
- US Charges 61 People in Multi-Million Dollar Indian Call Center Scam
- Pak Violates Ceasefire Along LoC in Jammu, Rajouri, Kathua, Girl Injured
- Daily Curator: While India Plays Spy-Spy With Pakistan, China Issues Gentle Reminder
- Watch: Donald Trump Pulls Out All The Stops With 'Ab Ki Baar, Trump Sarkar'
- Daily Curator: What Happens In Family May Not Stay So
- Neeraj Pandey's Ouch Takes on the Complexities of a Relationship
- Watch: Svetlana Kuznetsova Snips Her Hair And Bosses The Match
- Daily Curator: After Board Says Tata to Cyrus, Bombay HC May Have a Case to Hear
- India Third in Terror Deaths After ISIS-Boko Haram Areas: SC Told
- War No Option, Pak Should Take Initiative for Peace: Mehbooba
- Pak Army Says No Soldiers Killed in Firing at Border
- DND Flyway onnecting Noida to Delhi to Remain Toll Free: SC
- Swamy Asks PM to Form Multi-Agency SIT to Probe Tatas
- Northern Ireland Rejects Brexit Court Challenge
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED