Indo-Pak Verbal Spat After Karachi Attack
Minutes after the siege on Karachi airport, Hafiz Saeed, chief of the Jamat-ud-Dawah, took to Twitter to blame India and Narendra Modi's "new security team" for the attack.
The spectacle at #KarachiAirport is Modi's plan against Pakistan. Direct response of needless appeasement of new 'Hindutva' Government.— Jamat 'ud' Da'wah (@JuD_Official) June 8, 2014
#KarachiAirport is an attack on Pakistan. Modi's new security team is behind this act of war by India. Nation knows the real enemy.— Hafiz Muhammad Saeed (@HafizSaeedJUD) June 9, 2014
He also went on to say that Pakistan "must end exchange of gifts with India".
We condemn horrendous act of terrorism at #KarachiAirport in severe words. Government must end exchange of gifts with India; show spine.— Hafiz Muhammad Saeed (@HafizSaeedJUD) June 9, 2014
Saeed, who is himself considered the mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, was not the only one on Twitter who caused a controversy by blaming India.
@geonews_english reported that "Indian made weapons" were recovered from the terrorists, which resulted in instant reactions from the Twitterati.
(Breaking News) DG Rangers says Indian made weapons recovered from terrorists #KarachiAirport— Geo English (@geonews_english) June 8, 2014
FROM OUTLOOKPakistanThe madrassahs, flocked by students, are the training ground—for Islamic learning and militancy...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBFOR THE RECORDAll of us at Berkeley are devastated by the loss omore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESHTML clipboard With only "half-hearted" measuremore from WIRES>>>
- One Dead, Two Injured in Germany Machete Attack: Police
- Nepal in Fresh Political Turmoil as PM Oli Resigns
- Want Emotional Relationship With People of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Wrestler Narsingh Fails Dope Test, Rio Participation Doubtful
- Toll in Kashmir Unrest Climbs to 47, Curfew Continues in Five Districts
- AAP MLA Arrested for Trying to Murder Woman His House in Southeast Delhi
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Boris Johnson Claims India Owes UK Multi-Million Pounds
- India's First Green Rail Corridor Launched in TN
- Munich Gunman Planned Attack for a Year, Chose Victims Randomly
- Dancing, Drugs, Extremism: Multiple Lives of Nice Attacker
- Young Woman, Son Crushed to Death in WB, Mob Erupts in Violence
- IOC Decides Against Blanket Doping Ban for Russia
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED