Indians Bag Five Medals for Body Building in Asian Championship
Putting up an impressive show, five Indian body builders bagged a bronze medal each in the 48th Asia Bodybuilding Championship and Physique Sports Competition in Macau.
Indian Railways' Bobby Singh and Roop Raju bagged bronze medals in the 75kg and 60kg category respectively. Anoop Raju, Husain Anas and Mustafa Ahmed also bagged bronze medals.
"All the hard work and dedication have paid off with this win. I hope that next time I can grab us a Gold medal," said an elated Bobby Singh.
The Indian women participants also added to cheers as Rabita Devi and Sarita Devi finished fourth and the fifth.
- CBSE Announces Class 12 Exam Results, Topper Scores 99.6%
- Curfew In Srinagar Day After Bhat Killed
- Police Reveal Photos Of Manchester Bomber
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10