Indians Bag Five Medals for Body Building in Asian Championship
Putting up an impressive show, five Indian body builders bagged a bronze medal each in the 48th Asia Bodybuilding Championship and Physique Sports Competition in Macau.
Indian Railways' Bobby Singh and Roop Raju bagged bronze medals in the 75kg and 60kg category respectively. Anoop Raju, Husain Anas and Mustafa Ahmed also bagged bronze medals.
"All the hard work and dedication have paid off with this win. I hope that next time I can grab us a Gold medal," said an elated Bobby Singh.
The Indian women participants also added to cheers as Rabita Devi and Sarita Devi finished fourth and the fifth.
FROM OUTLOOKtamil nadu: carromThe new Striker is old news in Chennai’s slums, its carrom world champs will vouch...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBFractal LogicHappy 2016, everybody! As always, multiple acquainmore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESParis, Jul 23 (AFP) American Floyd Landis won themore from WIRES>>>
- Gurgaon Traffic Situation Eases, Prohibitory Orders Lifted
- Curfew Remains in Force in Some Parts of Kashmir Valley
- Kashmir: Army Foils Infiltration Bid, Two Militants, Two Soldiers Killed
- Save the Children-Supported Syria Maternity Hospital Bombed
- USA: 7.7-Magnitude Quake Off Northern Marianas, No Tsunami Alert
- Paris Attacks: French Authorities File Terror Charges Against Two
- Outlook Cover Story On RSS Trafficking Goes Viral
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Rape Case Filed Against Uttarakhand BJP Leader
- Court Sends Pakistani LeT Operative to NIA Custody Till Aug 11
- Police Arrest Two Suspected of Plotting Attack in Belgium
- Chhattisgarh: COBRA Jawan Killed in Gun-Battle With Naxals
- Bihar: Dalit Woman Allegedly Beaten Up, Forced to Drink Urine
- Dozens March in Dallas Against Police Violence Toward African-Americans
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED