Indian Team's Performance Is a Shame: Kirti Azad
Former cricketer and BJP MP Kirti Azad today said he was ashamed of the Indian cricket team's disastrous performance in the current Test series against England.
"I have earned a lot of accolades playing for the country. But now the way this Indian cricket team is playing I feel ashamed," said Azad while addressing a rally here.
India's embarrassing sequence of batting failures continued as they produced yet another spineless display during the first day of fifth and final Test.
Azad reminisced how India reigned world cricket during the captaincy of Sourav Ganguly.
"I still remember how during the captaincy of our own Bengal Tiger Sourav Ganguly, India ruled the world cricket," said Azad.
- Indian Army Launched Surgical Strikes in PoK
- PM Chairs CCS Meeting to Review Situation Along LoC
- Meeting on Most Favoured Nation Status to Pakistan Postponed
- Ceasefire Violations Along LoC in Naugam Sector, Poonch
- CBSE Likely to Make Class 10 Board Exams Compulsory From 2018
- Three Injured in Shooting at Elementary School in US, Suspect in Custody: Police
- Denzel Washington's 'FENCES' Trailer Promises Oscar Contenders
- Roasted For Being Dark, Parched Actor Tannishtha Chatterjee Gets Apology
- Karachi's Stand-Up Comedian Has His Reasons Why India And Pakistan Should Not Go To War
- Prabhu Deva Does A Gandi Baat Jig With Father
- Highlights From The First US Presidential Debate
- List Of People Who Have Been At The Receiving End Of A Shoe
- Cauvery Impasse: No Breakthrough at Meet Convened by Centre
- Clear Response Given by Targeting Terror Breeding Centres: Shah
- Scarlett Keeling Case: Mother Writes to PM, Seeks Reinvestigation By SIT
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Four CMs, Opposition Leaders on Army Strike
- Congress, AAP Congratulate Army on Anti-Terror Surgical Strikes
- Surgical Strike: 7 Terror Launch Pads Targeted, Heliborne, Ground Forces Used
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED