Imran Khan, Wife Avantika Become Parents to a Baby Girl
Imran Khan and his wife Avantika Malik became parents to a baby girl today morning, sources close to the actor said.
Imran's wife Avantika gave birth to a baby girl this morning at a suburban hospital here.
The actor had married Avantika in 2011.
In December 2013, it was announced that the couple were expecting their first child.
Reportedly, Imran has been on his toes fulfilling his duties. Imran had taken break for sometime and he will resume work in a month or two.
FROM OUTLOOKCover StoryLabour pains were just the beginning. You and your child now face a world manic-driven by the success...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBImpressionsBy some hideous accident I have been made the paremore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESSenior Congress leader N D Tiwari has refused to umore from WIRES>>>
- Absconding UP BJP Leader Dayashankar Singh Arrested From Bihar
- Gurgaon: Thousands Stranded on NH-8 Due to Waterlogging, Heavy Rains
- Govt Lists GST Bill For Consideration in Rajya Sabha
- One San Diego Cop Killed, Another Wounded in Shooting: Police
- Curfew, Restrictions Re-Imposed in Kashmir
- Indian National Not Executed in Indonesia: Swaraj
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- SC Seeks Report From Centre on 'Ground Realities' in J&K
- HC Tells Virbhadra's Wife to Appear Before ED
- SC Directs Actor Rajpal Yadav to Undergo Six-Day Jail Term
- Court Dismisses FIR Petition Against Khurshid, Bansal
- No Legal Provision to Scrap 15-Year-Old Diesel Vehicles: NGT Told
- 363 Farmer Suicide Cases Reported so Far in 2016: Centre
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED