If Rumours of Pregnancy Come True, Then Great: Rani Mukerji
Actress Rani Mukerji would be glad if rumours of her being pregnant came true as she surely wants to start a family soon.
Rani, who married Yashraj Films' director-producer Aditya Chopra earlier this year, in one of her interviews had confessed that she wants to 'expect soon'. This sparked pregnancy rumours few months after their marriage.
"Rumours about my marriage started even before I actually got married, started seeing my husband. If rumours of pregnancy come true then great. Very soon I will become pregnant also. Because these rumours will somewhere reach the universe and the universe will make it happen," Rani told PTI in an interview.
"For every woman it is important to feel like a woman and go through the cycle of being a mother and I am no different," she said.
It was also reported that while shooting on the set of popular dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' season 7, where she had gone to promote her upcoming film Mardaani, Rani needed help to climb stairs.
The actress has also been seen wearing anarkalis suits and other loser garments which hide her belly.
On being asked if she was annoyed at being judged every time, Rani says, "No it doesn't matter if I am judged. I am in an industry where I would be judged. If people stop judging me then it would be like I am over accomplished. So let them judge. In this industry any news is good news whether it is good or bad. Its news."
Rani said she would be willing to work even during her pregnancy.
"It depends on which director is keen to work with me in a pregnant state as well. In the west actresses work during pregnancy I think it has happened in India also. It depends on what kind of pregnancy one is into. As every woman goes through her bodily changes during pregnancy," Rani said.
"I need to get pregnant and then get a script which the director and I should feel like doing," she added.
- DMK Objects to Jayalalithaa's Portraits
- 'I Am Not Scared Of ABVP', DU Student And Kargil Martyr's Daughter's Facebook Post Goes Viral Sends Strong Message To ABVP
- 'Delhi Police Has Become Agent of BJP'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Censor Board Responsible for Preserving India's Culture: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ramjas Violence: College Forms Panel to Probe Students' Role
- 'Rs 10 Lakh Each Paid To 141 Families Of Manual Scavengers': TN Govt Tells Madras HC
- China's Bad Loans In 2016 Came Up To A Whopping USD 220 Billion
- Donkeys, Pigeons And Even Kasab: Morsels Of Madness From Uttar Pradesh
- DCW Orders Probe into Alleged Attacks on Women by Cops at DU
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Rahul Gandhi Says He Has Information Of PM Modi's Personal Corruption
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events
- Demonetisation Advisers Need Elementary Course In Economics Says Chidambaram
- 52 Killed, Over 100 Injured in Sufi Shrine Blast in Pak's Balochistan