I Understand RSS's Ideology Well: Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today said he understands RSS ideology well and its commitment to the development of the "last man in the line" and asserted that government would push the country on the path of development and self-reliance.
"I am also from the sangh and understands its commitment to development and antyodaya (development of the last man)," he told a three-day conclave of RSS and affiliates attended by the top brass of the sangh parivar, BJP and the government.
Ram Madhav, BJP General Secretary, who has been deputed by the RSS to the party, said the prime minister talked about how in the last 15 months he has been able to steer the country forward and clear the mess of the previous government.
Modi expressed confidence that he would be able to take the country on the path of self-reliance and development while reiterating his government's commitment to the care of the poor, downtrodden, backward and antyodaya.'
Madhav said quoting the prime minister that he was very committed to the efforts of his government in that direction.
"Very soon we are confident that things would be better in the coming times," Modi said citing the experience of his government in the last 15 months.
The Prime Minister said that his government wanted that India should become self-reliant in security and economy and should not depend too much on imports.
"We are committed to pushing the government in that direction," Modi said.
The Prime Minister also highlighted the initiatives taken by his government with regard to various fields in helping the common man.
He also sought the cooperation of the RSS and its affiliates in taking forward the initiatives of the government.
- China Protests Over 'Crossing of Border' by Indian Troops
- Ravi Shastri To Apply For India's Head Coach
- Netherlands is India's Natural Partner: Modi
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Afghan Air Corridor Shows India's 'Stubborn Geopolitical Thinking', Says Chinese Daily
- 'Indians Hate Corruption,' Says PM Modi, Not One Taint On My Government So Far
- Indrani Mukerjea Along With 200 Inmates Booked For Rioting Inside Jail
- India Cannot Progress Without Hindi, Says Union Minister Naidu