I Love Katy Perry: Barack Obama
US president Barack Obama is fond of singer Katy Perry and finds the pop star wonderful as a person.
Perry, who performed at the White house yesterday at a dinner celebration honouring the 46th anniversary of the Special Olympics and its founder, was introduced by Obama as one of his favourite people, reported E! Online.
"We have just one of my favourite people performing tonight—Katy Perry. We are so grateful to her. I love Katy Perry," the leader said.
Perry was accompanied by her mother and Obama was all praise for her.
"Katy is just a wonderful person. I've just met her mom and now I know why she is such a wonderful person," he said.
He also thanked the 'This Is How We Do' star for taking out time from her ongoing tour and performing at the White house.
"I just want everybody to know she is on tour right now and so for her to take time out to do this is really special, and so we really want to say thank you to her for doing this," he said.
- Major Who Tied Civilian To Army Jeep, Awarded
- Indian Cabbie Abused And Assaulted In Australia
- Rawal Wants Arundhati Roy Tied To Army Jeep Instead Of Stone-Pelters
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10