Hyderabad Girl Terrorised With a Snake, Raped and Filmed
The police have nabbed a gang of criminals who gang-raped an 18 year old girl at a farm house on July 31 with the help of a snake.
According to reports, the girl was was with her fiance at a farmhouse on the outskirts of Hyderabad when a group of seven men broke in for an attempted robbery.
Her fiance, who is the son of businessman was beaten up along with the security guard.
The gang then pulled out a snake to threaten the girl while four of them raped her. They also filmed the whole incident and said that they would release it online if she dared report it to the cops.
The girl filed a police case only after investigators assured her that her identity would be protected.
According to the police the gang often used the snake to terrorise victims into handing over cash. They also conducted kangaroo courts, settling land disputes while demanding huge commissions.
- Mumbai Is The Richest Indian City With Total Wealth Of USD 820 Billion
- Paytm Offers To Hire Employees Sacked By Rival Companies
- Kim Killing Suspect Thought She Was In A 'Comedy Video'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Gujarat ATS Arrests Two ISIS Suspects From Rajkot And Bhavnagar
- Army Examination Cancelled At 6 Centres After Question Papers Leak
- Tight Security In Haryana As Jats Observe 'Black Day'
- Some Students 'Fantasise' About Breaking India Under The Guise Of Freedom Of Speech, Says Kiren Rijiju
- Public Sector Banks May Go On A Strike On Feb 28
- Shiv Sena Our 'True Well Wisher', Say Winner Muslim Candidates
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Rahul Gandhi Says He Has Information Of PM Modi's Personal Corruption
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events
- Demonetisation Advisers Need Elementary Course In Economics Says Chidambaram
- 52 Killed, Over 100 Injured in Sufi Shrine Blast in Pak's Balochistan