Hum Aapke Hain Koun Crew Celebrate Film's 20th Anniversary
Superstar Salman Khan and Sooraj Barjatya, who are currently shooting 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo', today celebrated 20 years of their hit blockbuster 'Hum Aapke Hain Koun' on the set of their upcoming film.
The 1994 musical family drama was hugely successful and and besides winning audience appreciation it also won many awards.
The film also starred Madhuri Dixit, Anupam Kher, Mohnish Bahl, Renuka Shahane, Reema Lagoo, Alok Nath in prominent roles.
"Salman and Sooraj are shooting today for their upcoming film 'Prem Ratan Dhan Pay' in ND Studios in Karjat, which is also a family drama. They are celebrating the success of 'Hum Aapke Hain Koun' on the sets," a statement said.
Madhuri took to twitter to revive the memories of the film "Wah wah Soorajji, picture kya banayee! Rajshri aur parivaar ko badhai ho badhai #20YearsOfHAHK unforgettable memories (Soorajji what a film you have made. I congratulate Rajshri productions for it," Madhuri tweeted along with the poster of the film.
Kher, who is also the part of director's next venture, tweeted, "Happy 20th birthday to one of my most successful and cherished films - 'Hum Aapke Hain Koun'. Thank you Sooraj for making this classic."
Both Salman and Sooraj are working together after a gap of 15 years in 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' after 'Hum Saath Saath Hain'.
'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' stars Sonam Kapoor opposite him. The duo had worked earlier in 'Saawariya'.
- Samsung Heir Indicted For Bribery, Embezzlement
- Uber Asks Top Executive To Go For Hiding Sexual Harassment Charge
- Ringing Bells Manager Arrested For Fraud
- 'Have Killed Iranians': Kansas Shooter Told Bartender
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- OECD Cuts India's Growth to 7%, Says India a Star Performer
- 'It's About The Freedom To Coexist Yet Disagree':Hundreds Participate In DU Protest March Against ABVP
- Shooter Jitu Rai Wins Bronze in ISSF World Cup
- FIR Registered Against Unknown Persons In Connection With The Case Of Kargil Martyr's Daughter
- RBI Sets Up Panel to Review Cyber Threats
- Reliance Jio's Tariff Aggressive, Unsustainable, Says Airtel's Sunil Mittal
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Delhi Court Acquits 2 In 2005 Serial Blasts, Sentences Third Accused To 10-Year Jail Term
- Govt Plans Chaupals To Link Weaker Sections To Cashless System
- Modi's Voice Not Of A Roaring Lion, Feebler Than A Mouse, Says Rahul Gandhi
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events