Hrithik Trashes Rumours of Rs 400 Cr Alimony Demand
Actor Hrithik Roshan has rubbished rumours that his estranged wife Sussanne Roshan has allegedly demanded Rs 400 crore alimony from him.
The 40-year-old actor said that such "fabricated" stories were "demeaning".
"Fabricated news articles. Demeaning my loved ones. Testing my patience," the Krrish 3 star posted on twitter.
Hrithik and Sussanne, who had called off their marriage in December 2013, filed for divorce in a family court here earlier this year.
The couple has two children Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
- 'One Nation One Tax' to Eliminate Corruption: Jaitley on GST
- Bangladeshi-Canadian Named as Dhaka Cafe Attack Mastermind
- Assam Flood Situation 'Grave And Challenging': Rajnath
- Karnataka CM's Son Dies of Pancreatitis in Belgium
- Clashes in Kashmir, Curfew Lifted in Many Areas
- Kashmir: Army Foils Infiltration Bid, Two Militants, Two Soldiers Killed
- Outlook Cover Story On RSS Trafficking Goes Viral
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Army Takes Possession of Adarsh Building
- Angul SP Injured in Clash Between BJD, BJP in Odisha
- Terrorists Like Burhan Wani Don't Deserve Second Chance: Deputy CM
- West Indies Reach 88 for 4 at Lunch vs India on Day 1
- 16 Killed in Texas Hot Air Balloon Crash
- Court Convicts Film Director Farooqui of Raping US Researcher
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED