Hooda Govt Involved in Scams Worth Rs 8-10 Lakh Cr: INLD
Haryana's main opposition party the INLD today accused the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government of being involved in scams worth Rs 8-10 lakh crore.
A party delegation submitted a 140-page "chargesheet" against the Hooda government's alleged misdeeds before Governor Kaptan Singh Solanki here, a party release said.
The delegation led by senior leaders Abhay Singh Chautala, INLD state unit chief, Ashok Arora and others, also demanded a probe into the scams by a sitting Supreme Court judge.
The opposition party also trained guns on the Chief Minister Hooda and levelled several allegations against him.
The delegation also apprised the Governor about alleged bogus achievements of the government, to publicise which, crores of rupees of the ex-chequer were spent.
- Amma's Niece Deepa Launches Political Forum
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Kim Jong-Nam Was Killed By Lethal VX Nerve Agent
- 5 Crore Indians Suffer From Depression
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- On Jayalalithaa's 69th Birth Anniversary, Niece Deepa Launches 'MGR AMMA Deepa Forum'
- Labourers In Haryana To Get Breakfast For Rs 5, Full Meal For Rs 10
- Modi's Voice Not Of A Roaring Lion, Feebler Than A Mouse, Says Rahul Gandhi
- Man Sitting On Indefinite Hunger Strike Gets Married At The Protest Site
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events
- Female Intruder From Pakistan Shot Dead, Another Arrested By The BSF
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Boys In MP Forced To Dip Hands In Boiling Oil As 'Innocence Test', To Prove They Hadn't Stolen Mobile
- Hafiz Saeed Can Pose A Serious Threat To Nation, Says Pakistan's Defence Minister
- 5 Killed As Aircraft Smashes Into Melbourne Shopping Complex
- Nestle Sales Was Hit By Rs 100 Crore Post Demonetisation, Says Company Chairman