Hooda Govt Involved in Scams Worth Rs 8-10 Lakh Cr: INLD
Haryana's main opposition party the INLD today accused the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government of being involved in scams worth Rs 8-10 lakh crore.
A party delegation submitted a 140-page "chargesheet" against the Hooda government's alleged misdeeds before Governor Kaptan Singh Solanki here, a party release said.
The delegation led by senior leaders Abhay Singh Chautala, INLD state unit chief, Ashok Arora and others, also demanded a probe into the scams by a sitting Supreme Court judge.
The opposition party also trained guns on the Chief Minister Hooda and levelled several allegations against him.
The delegation also apprised the Governor about alleged bogus achievements of the government, to publicise which, crores of rupees of the ex-chequer were spent.
- One Killed In Clashes At Saharanpur, Mayawati Slams Yogi Government
- Twitter Forces Rawal To Delete Tweet On Roy
- Melania Trump Evades Donald Trump’s Hand Again, For The Second Time
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10