Hooda Govt Involved in Scams Worth Rs 8-10 Lakh Cr: INLD
Haryana's main opposition party the INLD today accused the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government of being involved in scams worth Rs 8-10 lakh crore.
A party delegation submitted a 140-page "chargesheet" against the Hooda government's alleged misdeeds before Governor Kaptan Singh Solanki here, a party release said.
The delegation led by senior leaders Abhay Singh Chautala, INLD state unit chief, Ashok Arora and others, also demanded a probe into the scams by a sitting Supreme Court judge.
The opposition party also trained guns on the Chief Minister Hooda and levelled several allegations against him.
The delegation also apprised the Governor about alleged bogus achievements of the government, to publicise which, crores of rupees of the ex-chequer were spent.
- Open the Dam Shutters, SC Asks Karnataka to Release 6000 Cusecs of Water to TN
- After Indus Water Treaty, India Will Now Review the Most Favoured Nation Status Given to Pak
- Corruption Accused Ex-Corporate Affairs DG Bansal Commits Suicide Along With Son
- Clinton Puts Trump on Defensive in Fiery First Presidential Debate
- USA: Nine Injured in Shooting at Strip Mall in Houston
- Abandon 'Dream' of Obtaining Kashmir: Swaraj to Pakistan
- Highlights From The First US Presidential Debate
- List Of People Who Have Been At The Receiving End Of A Shoe
- Watch: A Poacher's Court Tries To Save Elephants And Rhinos In Africa
- US Bans Many Soaps With Harmful Chemicals, Indians Too at Health Risk
- 6-Year-Old Boy Wonder Cooks Kerala's Puttu for US Audience on Ellen Show
- Bound By Chain Great Dane Starved To Death
- Pakistani Actors Should Condemn Uri Attack: Anupam Kher
- Pak's Top Court Upholds Death Penalty for Mentally-Ill Man
- Bombings Kill at Least 17 in Baghdad: Officials
- Debate Microphone Was Defective: Trump
- Ali Bongo Sworn In as Gabon President After Disputed Win
- Pak Lawmakers Adopt Landmark Hindu Marriage Bill
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED