Home Ministry Dismisses Rajnath's Plans to Meet Pak Counterpart
The Home Ministry today dismissed reports that Rajnath Singh has plans to meet his Pakistani counterpart on the sidelines of the SAARC conference in Nepal later this month.
The Home Minister's office said in a tweet that Singh was of the firm opinion that terror and talks cannot go together.
"Unless Pakistan stops terrorism and violence no dialogue is possible," the Home Minister's office said.
The Home Minister will visit Nepal on September 18 and 19 to attend the SAARC Home Ministers' conference.
- Nepal in Fresh Political Turmoil as PM Oli Resigns
- Want Emotional Relationship With People of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Delhi and Gujarat Will Fight Together Against BJP: Kejriwal
- US Court Overturns Indian-Origin Woman's Foeticide Conviction
- No Clue of Missing IAF Plane, Satellite Imagery Sought
- Wrestler Narsingh Fails Dope Test, Rio Participation Doubtful
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Rain Checks India's March on Day Four, WI Trail by 247 Runs
- Assam: Five Poachers Held, Rhino Horn Recovered
- Indian-Origin Labour MP Files Complaint Against Corbyn's Aide
- UK MP Alok Sharma Picks India for First Visit as Post-Brexit Minister
- AAP Leadership Incompetent, Stands Exposed: BJP After MLA's Arrest
- Judith D'Souza Returns to Kolkata After Being Rescued in Kabul
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED