Home Ministry Dismisses Rajnath's Plans to Meet Pak Counterpart
The Home Ministry today dismissed reports that Rajnath Singh has plans to meet his Pakistani counterpart on the sidelines of the SAARC conference in Nepal later this month.
The Home Minister's office said in a tweet that Singh was of the firm opinion that terror and talks cannot go together.
"Unless Pakistan stops terrorism and violence no dialogue is possible," the Home Minister's office said.
The Home Minister will visit Nepal on September 18 and 19 to attend the SAARC Home Ministers' conference.
- Mumbai Is The Richest Indian City With Total Wealth Of USD 820 Billion
- Paytm Offers To Hire Employees Sacked By Rival Companies
- Kim Killing Suspect Thought She Was In A 'Comedy Video'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- DU Professor Injured in Violence Hospitalised
- Fire Breaks Out At The Times Of India Building In New Delhi
- Kerala CM Retracts His Remark Denying Conspiracy in Assault on Actress
- Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Amidst Tiff With Media
- Pakistan Rangers Kill 4, Detain Over 600 Terror Suspects In 200 Search Operations
- Maharashtra: Nearly 350 Students In Custody,18 Others Arrested After Army Recruitment Board Papers Leaked
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Rahul Gandhi Says He Has Information Of PM Modi's Personal Corruption
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events
- Demonetisation Advisers Need Elementary Course In Economics Says Chidambaram
- 52 Killed, Over 100 Injured in Sufi Shrine Blast in Pak's Balochistan