Home Ministry Dismisses Rajnath's Plans to Meet Pak Counterpart
The Home Ministry today dismissed reports that Rajnath Singh has plans to meet his Pakistani counterpart on the sidelines of the SAARC conference in Nepal later this month.
The Home Minister's office said in a tweet that Singh was of the firm opinion that terror and talks cannot go together.
"Unless Pakistan stops terrorism and violence no dialogue is possible," the Home Minister's office said.
The Home Minister will visit Nepal on September 18 and 19 to attend the SAARC Home Ministers' conference.
- CBI Court Grants Bail to Advani, Joshi And Uma Bharti
- Rai To Meet Kohli, Kumble To Resolve Issues Around Coach's Appointment
- Bilkis Bano Rape Case: SC Refuses to Hear Plea of Convicted IPS Officer Bhagora
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10