Have No Info on Missing Israeli Soldier: Hamas Wing
Hamas' armed wing today said it had no information on the whereabouts of Israeli soldier Hadar Goldin who disappeared in the southern Gaza Strip the previous day.
"The Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades has no information on this soldier. We have lost contact with one of our combatant groups, which was fighting in the sector where the soldier went missing and it is possible that our fighters and this soldier were killed," the group said in a statement.
- Congress Derails RS Proceedings Over Private Member Bill on AP
- Supreme Court Allows Abortion of 24-Week Old Foetus
- Two Killed, 17 Injured in Florida Nightclub Shooting Rampage
- SC Notice to Vijay Mallya on Petition of Consortium of Banks
- Sidhu Blasts BJP, Doesn't Say If He Is Joining AAP
- Chinkara Case: Rajasthan High Court Acquits Salman Khan
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Transport Employees Launch Indefinite Strike in Karnataka
- Army Arrests Wanted Terrorist in Assam
- UNSC Mandates Must Recognise Ground Realities: India
- Srinagar-Muzaffarabad Bus Service Resumes
- BJD Launches Stir Against Chhattishgarh's Projects in Mahanadi
- HC Sentences Seven to Life Imprisonment in a Post-Godhra Riot Case
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED