Govt to Give Another Chance to CSE 2011 Aspirants
Candidates who appeared in civil services examination 2011 will get an additional attempt next year, the government said today.
Following recent protest by students demanding change in the civil services preliminary examination's pattern, an assurance was made in this regard by Jitendra Singh, Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, in Parliament on August 4.
The Government has decided the candidates who appeared in civil services examination (CSE), 2011, will be given one additional attempt in CSE, 2015, it said.
"Details will be notified through CSE Rules, 2015 in due course," the Department of Personnel and Training said in a press release.
The civil services examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission to select IAS, IFS and IPS among others.
- Assam Flood Situation 'Grave And Challenging': Rajnath
- Karnataka CM's Son Dies of Multi-Organ Failure in Belgium
- Curfew Remains in Force in Some Parts of Kashmir Valley
- Kashmir: Army Foils Infiltration Bid, Two Militants, Two Soldiers Killed
- Save the Children-Supported Syria Maternity Hospital Bombed
- USA: 7.7-Magnitude Quake Off Northern Marianas, No Tsunami Alert
- Outlook Cover Story On RSS Trafficking Goes Viral
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED