Govt to Give Another Chance to CSE 2011 Aspirants
Candidates who appeared in civil services examination 2011 will get an additional attempt next year, the government said today.
Following recent protest by students demanding change in the civil services preliminary examination's pattern, an assurance was made in this regard by Jitendra Singh, Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, in Parliament on August 4.
The Government has decided the candidates who appeared in civil services examination (CSE), 2011, will be given one additional attempt in CSE, 2015, it said.
"Details will be notified through CSE Rules, 2015 in due course," the Department of Personnel and Training said in a press release.
The civil services examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission to select IAS, IFS and IPS among others.
- Never Blamed RSS as an Institution for Mahatma Gandhi's Killing: Rahul to SC
- Cabinet Clears Bill on Surrogacy
- Rajnath in Kashmir, Reviews Security Situation
- Sensitive Data on Scorpene Submarines Leaked
- Saradha Ponzi Case: ED Summons Nalini Chidambaram
- 38 Dead as Strong Quake Rattles Central Italy
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Anil Arora, Mr. Bookworm, R.I.P.
- Detractors Playing Into Hands of Gujarat Govt: Hardik
- Amarinder Singh Alleges Badal's Hand in Incidents of Sacrilege in Punjab
- Tremors in East, North-East India as Powerful Quake Hits Myanmar
- Are Dalits, Backwards Not Nationalists?: Rahul Asks Modi
- Pak court Reserves Verdict on Hafiz Saeed's Petition on Kashmir
- South Sudan Fighting Kills At Least 275
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED