Gadkari Announces 15,000 Cr Road Projct for UP, Haryana
Union Minister for Roads, Highways and Shipping Nitin Gadkari today announced Rs 15,000 crore road projects in Uttar Pradesh and Haryana.
The Centre would invest over 15,000 crore for construction of roads in Uttar Pradesh and Haryana. 5,000 crore would be alloted for road projects in Uttar Pradesh whereas Haryana would get 10,000 crore, Gadkari at the foundation stone laying ceremony of a flyover to be built over Yamuna river here.
The Minister said the 200 crore flyover project, stretching over 23 km, would connect Greater Noida and Greater Faridabad.
"The flyover would be completed in two years. It would help in the development of both the districts," he said.
Officials from the ministry are already engaged in making a detailed project report (DPR), he added.
- Burhan Wani's Successor Sabzar Bhat, Killed
- After Rahul, Akhilesh Denied Entry to Violence-Hit Saharanpur
- WHO Confirms First Cases Of Zika Virus In India, From Ahmedabad
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10