Gadkari Announces 15,000 Cr Road Projct for UP, Haryana
Union Minister for Roads, Highways and Shipping Nitin Gadkari today announced Rs 15,000 crore road projects in Uttar Pradesh and Haryana.
The Centre would invest over 15,000 crore for construction of roads in Uttar Pradesh and Haryana. 5,000 crore would be alloted for road projects in Uttar Pradesh whereas Haryana would get 10,000 crore, Gadkari at the foundation stone laying ceremony of a flyover to be built over Yamuna river here.
The Minister said the 200 crore flyover project, stretching over 23 km, would connect Greater Noida and Greater Faridabad.
"The flyover would be completed in two years. It would help in the development of both the districts," he said.
Officials from the ministry are already engaged in making a detailed project report (DPR), he added.
- Outlook's Agony Aunt
- 5 Killed As Aircraft Smashes Into Melbourne Shopping Complex
- Hafiz Saeed A Serious Threat To Nation: Pak's Defence Minister
- CBI Searches Former Chief A.P. Singh's Residence
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- CBI Arrests IRS Officer For Bribery In IPL-Betting Scam
- Cong Promises to Strive for Removal of AFSPA If Voted Back to Power
- Indefinite Bandh Called Off In Nagaland
- At Least 6 Killed, 14 Injured In Suicide Blast Outside Pakistan Court
- Trump Picks Lt Gen McMaster As New National Security Advisor
- BSF Foils Infiltration Bid Along LoC, Militant Killed
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Wary Of Indian Space-Tech, China Plans On Fast-Tracking Its Rocket Launches
- 'He Would Put His Fingers Inside Me, Move My Leg Around': US Gymnasts Accuse Former Team Doctor
- Stockholm-Based Think-Tank Says India Was The World's Largest Arms Importer In The Past Five Years
- Woman Allegedly Raped Near South Delhi's Hauz Khas Village