Gadkari Announces 15,000 Cr Road Projct for UP, Haryana
Union Minister for Roads, Highways and Shipping Nitin Gadkari today announced Rs 15,000 crore road projects in Uttar Pradesh and Haryana.
The Centre would invest over 15,000 crore for construction of roads in Uttar Pradesh and Haryana. 5,000 crore would be alloted for road projects in Uttar Pradesh whereas Haryana would get 10,000 crore, Gadkari at the foundation stone laying ceremony of a flyover to be built over Yamuna river here.
The Minister said the 200 crore flyover project, stretching over 23 km, would connect Greater Noida and Greater Faridabad.
"The flyover would be completed in two years. It would help in the development of both the districts," he said.
Officials from the ministry are already engaged in making a detailed project report (DPR), he added.
- Magnitude 6.1 Quake Rattles Rome, Central Italy
- One Dead, Dozens Wounded in Thai Deep South Car Bomb: Police
- N Korea Test Fires Sub-Launched Missile
- Nationalism is the Identity of BJP: Narendra Modi
- Pakistan-Not-Hell Remark Lands Kannada Actor in Sedition Net?
- Gujarat: 50 Cong MLAs Suspended From Assembly, Ruckus Over Una Incident
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Anil Arora, Mr. Bookworm, R.I.P.
- Washington State Declares Emergency Due to Wildfires
- Sensex Regains 28K Level, Up 118 Pts in Early Trade
- Deepika on Forbes' List of World's Highest Paid Actresses
- Rupee Down 9 Paise Against Dollar in Early Trade
- Delhi CM, Home Min to Attend Mother Teresa's Sainthood Ceremony in Vatican
- UP: Vehicle Carrying 'Beef' Set on Fire
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED