Four-Yr-Old Suffers Grievous Injuries After Being Beaten Up by Teacher
A class I student at a primary government school suffered injuries after she was allegedly hit by her teacher in Chhattisgarh's Jangir-Champa district, police said today.
The 4-year-old girl suffered injuries in her elbow when the teacher, Tiklimani Dadsena allegedly hit her with a stick at Dhobnipali village under Dabhra police station limits, District Superintendent of Police Prashant Agarwal told PTI.
A case was registered against Dadsena under section 325 (grievous hurt) yesterday based on the complaint of the child's parents, he said.
The incident took place on August 22, when the teacher had beaten up the student for not paying attention in reading a book in the class, leading to minor dislocation of her elbow.
She was later rushed to a local hospital for treatment, the official said. Further investigation into the matter is on, the official added.
- DMK Objects to Jayalalithaa's Portraits
- 'I Am Not Scared Of ABVP', DU Student And Kargil Martyr's Daughter's Facebook Post Goes Viral Sends Strong Message To ABVP
- 'Delhi Police Has Become Agent of BJP'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Ramjas Violence: College Forms Panel to Probe Students' Role
- 'Rs 10 Lakh Each Paid To 141 Families Of Manual Scavengers': TN Govt Tells Madras HC
- China's Bad Loans In 2016 Came Up To A Whopping USD 220 Billion
- Donkeys, Pigeons And Even Kasab: Morsels Of Madness From Uttar Pradesh
- DCW Orders Probe into Alleged Attacks on Women by Cops at DU
- BMC: Congress’s Gurudas Kamat Opposes Tie Up With Shiv Sena
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Boys In MP Forced To Dip Hands In Boiling Oil As 'Innocence Test', To Prove They Hadn't Stolen Mobile
- Hafiz Saeed Can Pose A Serious Threat To Nation, Says Pakistan's Defence Minister
- 5 Killed As Aircraft Smashes Into Melbourne Shopping Complex
- Nestle Sales Was Hit By Rs 100 Crore Post Demonetisation, Says Company Chairman