Four-Yr-Old Suffers Grievous Injuries After Being Beaten Up by Teacher
A class I student at a primary government school suffered injuries after she was allegedly hit by her teacher in Chhattisgarh's Jangir-Champa district, police said today.
The 4-year-old girl suffered injuries in her elbow when the teacher, Tiklimani Dadsena allegedly hit her with a stick at Dhobnipali village under Dabhra police station limits, District Superintendent of Police Prashant Agarwal told PTI.
A case was registered against Dadsena under section 325 (grievous hurt) yesterday based on the complaint of the child's parents, he said.
The incident took place on August 22, when the teacher had beaten up the student for not paying attention in reading a book in the class, leading to minor dislocation of her elbow.
She was later rushed to a local hospital for treatment, the official said. Further investigation into the matter is on, the official added.
- CBSE Announces Class 12 Exam Results, Topper Scores 99.6%
- Curfew In Srinagar Day After Bhat Killed
- Police Reveal Photos Of Manchester Bomber
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10