Four-Yr-Old Suffers Grievous Injuries After Being Beaten Up by Teacher
A class I student at a primary government school suffered injuries after she was allegedly hit by her teacher in Chhattisgarh's Jangir-Champa district, police said today.
The 4-year-old girl suffered injuries in her elbow when the teacher, Tiklimani Dadsena allegedly hit her with a stick at Dhobnipali village under Dabhra police station limits, District Superintendent of Police Prashant Agarwal told PTI.
A case was registered against Dadsena under section 325 (grievous hurt) yesterday based on the complaint of the child's parents, he said.
The incident took place on August 22, when the teacher had beaten up the student for not paying attention in reading a book in the class, leading to minor dislocation of her elbow.
She was later rushed to a local hospital for treatment, the official said. Further investigation into the matter is on, the official added.
- Indian Origin Punjabi Bus Driver Burnt to Death in Australia
- SC Dismisses Petition, Says Armed Forces Answerable To Government
- Fifteen Pakistan Rangers Killed In BSF's Retaliatory Fire In The Past Week
- Judges Selection: SC Slams Centre for Bringing Courts to a Grinding Halt
- US Charges 61 People in Multi-Million Dollar Indian Call Center Scam
- Pak Violates Ceasefire Along LoC in Jammu, Rajouri, Kathua, Girl Injured
- Daily Curator: While India Plays Spy-Spy With Pakistan, China Issues Gentle Reminder
- Watch: Donald Trump Pulls Out All The Stops With 'Ab Ki Baar, Trump Sarkar'
- Daily Curator: What Happens In Family May Not Stay So
- Neeraj Pandey's Ouch Takes on the Complexities of a Relationship
- Watch: Svetlana Kuznetsova Snips Her Hair And Bosses The Match
- Daily Curator: After Board Says Tata to Cyrus, Bombay HC May Have a Case to Hear
- India Third in Terror Deaths After ISIS-Boko Haram Areas: SC Told
- War No Option, Pak Should Take Initiative for Peace: Mehbooba
- Pak Army Says No Soldiers Killed in Firing at Border
- DND Flyway onnecting Noida to Delhi to Remain Toll Free: SC
- Swamy Asks PM to Form Multi-Agency SIT to Probe Tatas
- Northern Ireland Rejects Brexit Court Challenge
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED