Four Year Old Girl Allegedly Raped in Rajasthan
A four-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a man in Alwar district of Rajasthan, police said today. The accused has been detained, they said.
The girl was playing with other children outside her house in Malakheda area last evening when accused Vijay Kumar offered her toffee, police said.
He then took the girl to an isolated area and raped her, they added. Her family members later found her lying in an unconscious state.
The girl was first admitted to a local hospital, but was later referred to a hospital in Jaipur. Her condition is stable, Investigating Officer Sukhbeer Singh said.
SHO of Malakheda Mukesh Joshi said the accused, aged around 20, has been detained.
A medical examination will be conducted to confirm the incident and the exact age of the accused, he added.
FROM OUTLOOKCrimeA series of shocking crimes that began the year seal Delhi's reputation as an anti-woman city...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBOpinionIn 2013, Ms. Flavia Agnes, feminist legal scholarmore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESA 24-year-old MBA student was kidnapped and allegmore from WIRES>>>
- Open the Dam Shutters, SC Asks Karnataka to Release 6000 Cusecs of Water to TN
- After Indus Water Treaty, India Will Now Review the Most Favoured Nation Status Given to Pak
- Corruption Accused Ex-Corporate Affairs DG Bansal Commits Suicide Along With Son
- Clinton Puts Trump on Defensive in Fiery First Presidential Debate
- USA: Nine Injured in Shooting at Strip Mall in Houston
- Abandon 'Dream' of Obtaining Kashmir: Swaraj to Pakistan
- Highlights From The First US Presidential Debate
- List Of People Who Have Been At The Receiving End Of A Shoe
- Watch: A Poacher's Court Tries To Save Elephants And Rhinos In Africa
- US Bans Many Soaps With Harmful Chemicals, Indians Too at Health Risk
- 6-Year-Old Boy Wonder Cooks Kerala's Puttu for US Audience on Ellen Show
- Bound By Chain Great Dane Starved To Death
- Yashvardhan Sinha Appointed India's High Commissioner to UK
- BSF Orders More Non-Lethal Weapons for Use at Bangladesh Border
- Pathankot on High Alert, Search Operation Launched
- Curfew Relaxed for Six Hours in Kishtwar District of J&K
- India Confronts Pak Envoy With Proof of Uri Attack's Cross Border Origins
- Pakistani Actors Should Condemn Uri Attack: Anupam Kher
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED