'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Actress Bans Parents From Attending Premiere
Actress Dakota Johnson has banned her famous parents, Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson, from attending the premiere of her racy Fifty Shades Of Grey movie adaptation.
The 24-year-old actress can't wait for fans of EL James' erotic bestseller to see her portrayal of Anastasia Steele on the big screen, but she's keen to keep her proud mum and dad away from cinemas, reported Contactmusic.
"I don't think I'm going to see it. She (Dakota) was like, 'You guys cannot come. There's no way'. So we're not going," Griffith said.
"I did go visit (the set) for a couple of days when they were shooting just normal stuff."
- Centre Applauds Army's Attack On Pakistan Posts
- ISIS Claims Responsibility For Manchester Blast That Killed 22
- James Bond Actor Roger Moore Dies At 89
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- 1984 Riots: Congress Leader Jagdish Tytler Refuses To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Bomb Scare Delays Movie Screening At Cannes
- Indian Railways' First Ever High-Speed Luxurious Train, Tejas Express, To Be Flagged Off Today
- Allegations Prove Others Are Scared of AAP's Anti-Corruption Campaign: Kejriwal
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10