Father Allegedly Rapes Daughter in MP
A man was booked today for allegedly raping his 21-year-old daughter for the last three years, police said here.
Soon after the report was filed yesterday, the accused, Balram Sahu (42), fled the town, Keolari police station in-charge Amit Vilas Dani said.
Sahu, an insurance agent, had been allegedly raping his daughter from the past three years by threatening her to kill her brother and mother, the police officer said.
The case was registered against Sahu under Section 376 and Section 506 of the Indian Penal Code, he said.
After suffering a lot, the victim, a homoeopathy student, mustered courage to narrate her ordeal to her mother's sister after which they reported the matter to the police, he added.
- French Burkini Bans Face Legal Challenge as Tension Mounts
- India Talks Tough With Pak, Says Willing to Discuss Terror
- Stand By Every Word I Said on RSS: Rahul Gandhi
- Angry Mehbooba Ends Press Meet With Rajnath Abruptly
- Scorpene Leak: Navy Takes Up Issue With France's DGA
- Alternatives to Pellet Guns in Few Days: Rajnath
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Anil Arora, Mr. Bookworm, R.I.P.
- Delhi: Female TV Journalist Harassed, One Held
- Three Decades After Anti-Sikh Riots, Two Victims to Get Compensation
- Maleeha Lodhi Pitches for Pak's Inclusion in NSG
- Outsiders Engineered Coup Against Chhotepur: Amarinder
- Mangaluru: Eggs Hurled at Actor Ramya's Car Over Pak Comment
- Rebel AAP MLA Moves Breach of Privilege Notice Against Sisodia
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED