Ex-Armyman's Ear Cut Off After Tiff Over His Moustache
A retired army personnel had to pay with his ear in a tiff over his flowing moustache in rural Patna district, about 35 km from here.
Ramanuj Verma's left ear was cut off by two brothers Nanku and Bina Yadav, his friends and neighbours, with whom he shared drinks, station house officer (SHO) of Bihta police station Sanjit Kumar Sinha told PTI today.
The two had been teasing Verma over his moustache and his passion for it for some time.
According to a written complaint filed by Verma, he was on his way back home at Kauriya village from work, a job he had taken up since his retirement, on Monday evening when the quarrel broke out and the two brothers cut off his left ear with a sharp weapon.
An FIR has been registered on the basis of written complaint by Verma, the SHO said.
The man was rushed to a local hospital.
The two brothers are absconding since the incident and search is on for them, Sinha added.
- Forced to Marry Pak Man, Uzma Returns, Swaraj Calls Her 'India's Daughter'
- HRD Minister Assures To Declare CBSE Results On Time
- Maharashtra CM Escapes Unhurt After His Helicopter Crash Lands In Latur
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10