Ex-Armyman's Ear Cut Off After Tiff Over His Moustache
A retired army personnel had to pay with his ear in a tiff over his flowing moustache in rural Patna district, about 35 km from here.
Ramanuj Verma's left ear was cut off by two brothers Nanku and Bina Yadav, his friends and neighbours, with whom he shared drinks, station house officer (SHO) of Bihta police station Sanjit Kumar Sinha told PTI today.
The two had been teasing Verma over his moustache and his passion for it for some time.
According to a written complaint filed by Verma, he was on his way back home at Kauriya village from work, a job he had taken up since his retirement, on Monday evening when the quarrel broke out and the two brothers cut off his left ear with a sharp weapon.
An FIR has been registered on the basis of written complaint by Verma, the SHO said.
The man was rushed to a local hospital.
The two brothers are absconding since the incident and search is on for them, Sinha added.
- Amma's Niece Deepa Launches Political Forum
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Kim Jong-Nam Was Killed By Lethal VX Nerve Agent
- 5 Crore Indians Suffer From Depression
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- PM Modi Unveils 112 Feet Shiva Statue In Coimbatore
- Crime Branch Begins Probe On ABVP AISA Clash At Ramjas College
- 'Do We Belong Here?' Asks Wife Of Indian Techie Who Was Shot Dead In US
- On Jayalalithaa's 69th Birth Anniversary, Niece Deepa Launches 'MGR AMMA Deepa Forum'
- Labourers In Haryana To Get Breakfast For Rs 5, Full Meal For Rs 10
- Modi's Voice Not Of A Roaring Lion, Feebler Than A Mouse, Says Rahul Gandhi
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Boys In MP Forced To Dip Hands In Boiling Oil As 'Innocence Test', To Prove They Hadn't Stolen Mobile
- Hafiz Saeed Can Pose A Serious Threat To Nation, Says Pakistan's Defence Minister
- 5 Killed As Aircraft Smashes Into Melbourne Shopping Complex
- Nestle Sales Was Hit By Rs 100 Crore Post Demonetisation, Says Company Chairman