Elvis Presley 'Pleaded' Ex-Wife to Take Him Back
'King of Rock and Roll' Elvis Presley begged his former wife Priscilla to take him back just weeks before his death, a new book has revealed.
Author Shirley Dieu, a long-time girlfriend of the late icon's former road manager and confidant Joe Esposito, recounts the story in her book 'Memphis Mafia Princess: Living In The Elvis World'.
Dieu, who interviewed Priscilla, says she she met Presley in July 1977, four years after their divorce. Presley died on August 16, same year, reported the Daily Express.
"I'm miserable. I want my family back. I miss the family times we all had. Lisa needs her mom and dad together," Presley had told Priscilla, according to the book.
He also told Priscilla he had no intention of marrying his new fiancee, 20-year-old Ginger Alden, who was devastated to discover she did not figure in his will after his death on August 16, Dieu wrote.
- One Dead, Two Injured in Germany Machete Attack: Police
- Nepal in Fresh Political Turmoil as PM Oli Resigns
- Want Emotional Relationship With People of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Wrestler Narsingh Fails Dope Test, Rio Participation Doubtful
- Toll in Kashmir Unrest Climbs to 47, Curfew Continues in Five Districts
- AAP MLA Arrested for Trying to Murder Woman His House in Southeast Delhi
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Boris Johnson Claims India Owes UK Multi-Million Pounds
- India's First Green Rail Corridor Launched in TN
- Munich Gunman Planned Attack for a Year, Chose Victims Randomly
- Dancing, Drugs, Extremism: Multiple Lives of Nice Attacker
- Young Woman, Son Crushed to Death in WB, Mob Erupts in Violence
- IOC Decides Against Blanket Doping Ban for Russia
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED