DLF Eyes Rs 200 Cr Annual Rent from Mall of India in Noida
India's biggest realty firm DLF is expecting Rs 200 crore rental income per year from its large luxury shopping mall in Noida to be launched early next year.
'DLF Mall of India' with 2 million sq ft of leasable area is being developed in Noida in the National Capital Region at an investment of Rs 1,100 crore and touted as one of the biggest in the country.
DLF has leased about 90 per cent of the area and the mall is expected to be launched in February-March 2015, sources said, adding that more than 200 brands have signed so far.
The company is expecting an annual rental income of Rs 200 crore from Mall of India in Noida, sources said.
DLF's annual rental income from commercial properties, including offices and shopping malls, stood at Rs 1,950 crore last fiscal. It is targeting 8 per cent growth this financial year to Rs 2,100 crore, according to analyst presentation.
Rental income could reach Rs 2,500 crore during 2015-16 fiscal on the back of normal 8-10 per cent growth plus additional Rs 200 crore coming from Noida mall, sources said.
DLF currently has about 28 million sq ft of operational commercial area, of which about 2.5 million sq ft is retail. It has three operational malls in the national capital.
The company has adopted minimum guarantee plus revenue share model for the benefit of tenants and operations of the mall. The Noida shopping mall will have 7 DT star screens with a seating capacity of 2,000 audience and food court with over 1,200 seats.
Sources said the company has formed an internal team to study the impact of e-commerce on the retail business and also suggest ways to deal with it. The report is expected in the next couple of months.
Last week, DLF reported 29 per cent fall in consolidated net profit at Rs 127.77 crore in the first quarter of this fiscal compared with Rs 181.19 crore a year-ago.
For the last fiscal, DLF had posted a net profit of Rs 646 crore over a turnover of Rs 9,790 crore. DLF has a total developable potential of 307 million sq ft, of which 57 million sq ft area is under construction.
- Pak Balochistan Province Assembly Resolution Condemns Modi
- Unity, Love Basic Mantras to Address Kashmir Problem: PM
- JNU Rape Case: Varsity Suspends Accused Scholar
- Curfew in Some Parts of Srinagar, Two Towns in South Kashmir
- Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If Sworn In
- Pak: LeJ Terrorists Involved in Lanka Cricket Team Attack Killed
- Myntra Says It Wasn't Us But #BoycottMyntra Trends
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Discussed Kashmir Situation With Sri Sri: Burhan Wani's Father
- Study Constitution Well, President Urges Law Students
- Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa, Gopichand Get BMWs, Sachin Lauds Them
- India Test Fires Scramjet Engine, Joins Elite Club of Nations
- Indonesian Priest Injured in Church Attack
- Turkish Bombardment Kills 20 Civilians in Syria: Monitor
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED