Delhi: Schoolgirl Gang Raped by Five at Gunpoint
A 16-year-old Class 10th student was allegedly gang-raped by five persons, including three minors, at gunpoint in Uttam Nagar area of west Delhi.
The girl alleged in her complaint that the accused also made an MMS of the act and threatened to upload it on the Internet if she revealed her ordeal to any person.
Police said that they have apprehended three accused, identified as Pramod and two minors known to victim, hours after girl's family registered complaint against all five of them.
Police said the incident took place on July 19 when she was going to school.
"The girl told police that when she was going to her school, four accused, three of them minors and known to her, took her to a house of Surender Pehalwan in Jharoda area. All five accused allegedly gangraped her at gunpoint," said a senior police officer.
Victim also alleged that Pehalwan also impersonated as a police official and showed victim her "police identity card"
"The matter came to light yesterday when she experienced some problems and told her parents about the incident," the officer said.
Later, her parents approached police and registered a complaint against all the five accused.
"Police have arrested Pramod and his two minor accomplices while a manhunt has been launched to nab Surendra Pehalwan and the other minor accused," officer added.
- Major Who Tied Civilian To Army Jeep, Awarded
- Indian Cabbie Abused And Assaulted In Australia
- Rawal Wants Arundhati Roy Tied To Army Jeep Instead Of Stone-Pelters
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10