Delhi: Schoolgirl Gang Raped by Five at Gunpoint
A 16-year-old Class 10th student was allegedly gang-raped by five persons, including three minors, at gunpoint in Uttam Nagar area of west Delhi.
The girl alleged in her complaint that the accused also made an MMS of the act and threatened to upload it on the Internet if she revealed her ordeal to any person.
Police said that they have apprehended three accused, identified as Pramod and two minors known to victim, hours after girl's family registered complaint against all five of them.
Police said the incident took place on July 19 when she was going to school.
"The girl told police that when she was going to her school, four accused, three of them minors and known to her, took her to a house of Surender Pehalwan in Jharoda area. All five accused allegedly gangraped her at gunpoint," said a senior police officer.
Victim also alleged that Pehalwan also impersonated as a police official and showed victim her "police identity card"
"The matter came to light yesterday when she experienced some problems and told her parents about the incident," the officer said.
Later, her parents approached police and registered a complaint against all the five accused.
"Police have arrested Pramod and his two minor accomplices while a manhunt has been launched to nab Surendra Pehalwan and the other minor accused," officer added.
- Tardy Reaction To Molestation Of A Ladkhi Girl Opens Wounds Of Government Apathy To The Region
- No Security Stamps In These 7 Airports Anymore
- Kerala To Launch First Sex Offenders Registry
- Gujarat To Ban Hookah Bars
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Gujarat Assembly Passes Bill To Impose Complete Ban On Hookah Bars
- Over 61 % Voting in Phase-IV Of UP Assembly Polls
- Vyapam: No CBI Probe Into Madhya Pradesh Pre-Engineering Test
- No Need To Get Security Stamp On Hand Baggages Anymore In These 7 Airports
- Govt Ropes In Shilpa Shetty As Swachh Bharat Brand Ambassador
- Akhilesh Yadav Scared Of Donkeys Of Gujarat, Says PM Modi
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Boys In MP Forced To Dip Hands In Boiling Oil As 'Innocence Test', To Prove They Hadn't Stolen Mobile
- Hafiz Saeed Can Pose A Serious Threat To Nation, Says Pakistan's Defence Minister
- 5 Killed As Aircraft Smashes Into Melbourne Shopping Complex
- Nestle Sales Was Hit By Rs 100 Crore Post Demonetisation, Says Company Chairman