Delhi: Rickshaw-Puller Allegedly Molests Six-Yr-Old, Held
A six-year-old girl was allegedly molested by a rickshaw-puller while she was on her way to school in central Delhi's Daryaganj area, police said today.
The incident took place in the morning yesterday, police said, adding that the accused, identified as one Mohd Ali, has been arrested.
According to police, the family members of the victim have complained that Ali used to molest their child while ferrying her to and from school.
Yesterday, after the girl reached home, she told her parents that Ali had behaved improperly with her and touched her in an inappropriate manner. The victim also alleged that it was not the first time Ali had misbehaved with her.
A case under the Prevention of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act has been registered in the matter at Daryanganj police station, police said.
- Cabinet Drops 1% Additional Tax From GST Bill
- RBI Slaps Rs 27-Cr Penalty on 13 Banks for FEMA Violations
- SC Critical of Magistrate Ordering Probe in Rahul Defamation Case
- Modi May Get Me Killed as Well: Kejriwal
- Sharif Describes Kashmir As 'Unfinished Agenda' of UN
- Key Witness Says Salman Khan Killed the Chinkara
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- BJP Objects to Digvijay's Tweets to His Partymen in Assembly
- Four Una Dalit Victims Admitted to Hospital Again
- Local Muslims Stayed Away From Kalam Statue Function: Ulemas
- Police Declares Eight Puri Temple Servitors As 'Absconders'
- Bharti Airtel Q1 Profit Dips 31% to Rs 1,462 Cr
- Chance for Reformation Has to be Given to Young Offenders: SC
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED