Delhi: Rickshaw-Puller Allegedly Molests Six-Yr-Old, Held
A six-year-old girl was allegedly molested by a rickshaw-puller while she was on her way to school in central Delhi's Daryaganj area, police said today.
The incident took place in the morning yesterday, police said, adding that the accused, identified as one Mohd Ali, has been arrested.
According to police, the family members of the victim have complained that Ali used to molest their child while ferrying her to and from school.
Yesterday, after the girl reached home, she told her parents that Ali had behaved improperly with her and touched her in an inappropriate manner. The victim also alleged that it was not the first time Ali had misbehaved with her.
A case under the Prevention of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act has been registered in the matter at Daryanganj police station, police said.
- Stone-Pelters Should Fire Weapons, Then I Could Do What I Want: Rawat
- Impose Governor's Rule If J&K Is To Be Saved: Farooq Abdullah
- Narada Journalists Threaten Hunger Strike Over Dues
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- 14 Men Molest 2 Women, Posts Video On The Social Media
- Defending The Use of 'Human Shield', General Bipin Rawat Says 'Dirty War' In Kashmir Has To Be Fought With 'Innovative Ways'
- After Rahul, Now Akhilesh Denied Entry to Violence-Hit Saharanpur
- Three Booked For Abducting, Raping Minor Girl In Rajasthan
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10