Delhi Constable Found Involved in Muzaffarnagar Riots: SIT
A Delhi Police constable has been allegedly found involved in a Muzaffarnagar riot case by the Special Investigation Team.
The constable was found involved in arson and loot incident in Bahawdi village under Phugana police station in the district last year during the communal riots, SIT sources claimed.
Seven persons have been arrested while five others including the police constable have been found involved in the incident by the Special Investigation Team which is probing the riots cases, they said.
Muzaffarnagar and neighbouring districts including Shamli in western Uttar Pradesh had witnessed communal riots in September last year that left over 60 people dead and displaced thousands of villagers.
- Legendary Artist S.H. Raza Dies at 94
- Kashmir Unrest: Curfew Lifted From Four Districts
- Chennai: Search Continues for Missing IAF Plane
- Kohli Scores Double Ton as India Take Upper Hand
- Clinton Picks Senator Tim Kaine as VP Running Mate
- 'Lone' Munich Shooter Kills Nine, Commits Suicide
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Tilak Remembered on Centenary of 'Swaraj My Birthright' Slogan
- Obama Hits Out at Trump's Campaign Rhetoric
- India Makes First Contribution to UN Trust Fund
- Bihar: FIR Lodged in the Beating of Dalits in Muzaffarpur
- Democratic VP Pick Kaine a Friend of India: Indian-Americans
- MP: Three-Yr-Old Boy Falls into 150-Ft Deep Borewell
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED